Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Angry Cirtex Very VPoor Service

    Ok first up:

    I hate complaining and bitching abt people who make an effort at providing a valuable service but ……………….

    1) My Server Account details never got sent
    2) My Account Fees never reached me
    3) Our Dbs get corrupted by Cirtex Staff
    4) 3 days downtime
    5) MySQL server's socket is not correctly configured
    6) Customer Support staff is semi lousy
    7) Called the Owner to complain but he never got back to us


    I will deal with these issues independently:

    1)
    Asked for my account details for our admin files and never received

    2) Our sites got taken down due to lack of communication from Cirtex accounts with reminder notices never reaching us, this caused considerable downtime and a whole host of knock on dilemmas in our office here not to mention anxious clients calling for 2 -3 days (we still have to rectify this night mare with missing files and corrupt Dbs !!)

    3) We are then told our Dbs are corrupt (as above) now we have to restore the whole structure from our backups.

    4) 3 days before we got any fwd movement on this (although
    we were getting some v slow responses from Cirtex

    5) When we did get the time from our busy schedule to sort this out Dbs were missing along with server's socket is not being correctly configured
    surely this should have been resolved upon realizing the issue?

    6) Each time I or my staff contact CS abt this we get cut off without waiting to see if fulfilment is complete with the client : for example:

    lee ferreira: hence we cannot access out Db data
    lee ferreira: your response Gary is ??
    Cirtex Gary: I am che3ck in it
    Cirtex Gary: Please hold on
    lee ferreira: ok
    Cirtex Gary: Please check it
    Cirtex Gary: Every thing is fine
    lee ferreira: k
    lee ferreira: chkng
    ---------------

    Cirtex Gary has left the chat conversation
    Click Here to Leave a Message

    what is this ????


    7) I got so infuriated I called the owner in NY and was told he would call me back with no response call at anytime.


    Ok Cirtex have done what I consider an average attempt of make an assist here but If I or my staff were to conduct our business in this manner we would lose a many many clients.....its not good enough from our standpoint
    and are now looking for a new provider, I do hope in the remainding time we are with Cirtex we get proved otherwise...I can’t see it though

    Lee Ferreira
    Project Manager
    The Liquid Engine

    I AN NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH THIS COMPANY


    --------------------------------------------------

    Anyone with similar issue with Cirtex ?
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,391
    Hi Lee,

    Sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've experienced, this is not typical of us, I shall investigate and resolve it, refund if needed as well and credit accordingly.

    Please reply here with your TICKET ID in helpdesk so I can investigate the issues you mentioned above for you and speak with the staff that was in charge of handling your issues so we can continue to improve upon our services.

    Thank you!
    █• CirtexHosting • Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS • Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    195
    Sorry to know about your bad experience with Cirtex.. I hope this gets sorted out asap and all ends well..
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirtex View Post
    Hi Lee,

    Sorry to hear about the inconveniences you've experienced, this is not typical of us, I shall investigate and resolve it, refund if needed as well and credit accordingly.

    Please reply here with your TICKET ID in helpdesk so I can investigate the issues you mentioned above for you and speak with the staff that was in charge of handling your issues so we can continue to improve upon our services.

    Thank you!
    Hi Cirtex

    May I have your name so I know who Im dealing with thank you ;-)

    There are so many tickets for this as there are so many problems, even now we are still having issues, (admittedly you ppl are behind these, but they are slow at comprehending and fixing these issues )for example an email account is still down and seems to be taking ages to fix !!...just last night ALL our sites were down apparently our IP blocked the server firewall list...I had to send our 2 developers working on this site home ((we were told 10 mins to uptime)actually took 6hrs))

    I have supplied a few tickets in order to for you to find just a few of the issues we have had and are having below, you will be able to discover our account from these ticket #s no doubt and from that point let me know how you intend to make me and my team and our clients happy with your services again ? ..your call ..

    1) [#SJS-188677] (still getting thru this one)
    2) Ticket ID: WJR-827377 (latest issue)

    Lee Ferreira
    Project Manager
    The Liquid Engine
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by lady2009 View Post
    Sorry to know about your bad experience with Cirtex.. I hope this gets sorted out asap and all ends well..
    Thanks lady2009 appreciate your sentiments on this

    Lee
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    7,391
    Hi Lee,

    No problem, I will investigate all of this and make sure the issues are resolved.

    As for my contact info, feel free to private message me on our FORUMS, my username is "Cirtex Admin"

    Cheers


    Quote Originally Posted by mayax View Post
    Hi Cirtex

    May I have your name so I know who Im dealing with thank you ;-)

    There are so many tickets for this as there are so many problems, even now we are still having issues, (admittedly you ppl are behind these, but they are slow at comprehending and fixing these issues )for example an email account is still down and seems to be taking ages to fix !!...just last night ALL our sites were down apparently our IP blocked the server firewall list...I had to send our 2 developers working on this site home ((we were told 10 mins to uptime)actually took 6hrs))

    I have supplied a few tickets in order to for you to find just a few of the issues we have had and are having below, you will be able to discover our account from these ticket #s no doubt and from that point let me know how you intend to make me and my team and our clients happy with your services again ? ..your call ..

    1) [#SJS-188677] (still getting thru this one)
    2) Ticket ID: WJR-827377 (latest issue)

    Lee Ferreira
    Project Manager
    The Liquid Engine
    █• CirtexHosting • Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS • Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...
      0 Not allowed!

Similar Threads

  1. Cirtex down again
    By Stan Marsh in forum Providers and Network Outages and Updates
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 03:13 PM
  2. Cirtex down again.......
    By taylorwilsdon in forum Providers and Network Outages and Updates
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:05 PM
  3. cirtex
    By Brushed-Red in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 11:00 PM
  4. Cirtex
    By helloworld123 in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 06:08 PM
  5. Cirtex
    By DrewAPicture in forum Reseller Hosting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 01:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •