hiiiii plz answer me

can i get any hosting protect me from any attacks ?
    Last edited by Mike V; 09-12-2009 at 10:35 PM.

Thread moved to the Web Hosting Forum, where you'll likely get the most answers . What kind of attacks? Script hacking? DDOS?
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.

Have you been attacked before? Was it random or targeted?

You will need to explain your question a bit more to get better answer, its too vague to answer.

But yes many provider offer some sort of protection.

Eta Carinae
    if you're targeted then you'll have a pretty hard time finding a host that can prevent every type of attack - if it's your site getting hacked then you may want to look at your site's code and make sure nothing is of low security - if it's a site issue then most hosts wouldn't be able to stop it anyway.

but as others have said, you have to be a bit more specific on the type of attack, otherwise we are just blindly advising you and it's not useful for anyone.

I think as mentioned, the question is better asked. What kind of attacks are you looking to be protected from?
    FiberPeer.Com | | REAL DDoS Protection | Cloud Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers | High Bandwidth Hosting | 1Gbps-10Gbps Unmetered
    FiberPeer DDoS Mitigation | ethProxy Upgraded! | 14-Years Experience | Emergency 24/7 Support
    Visit us @

United Kingdom
    What kind of attacks are you looking to be protected from? DDoS or Hacking etc?

Have you been attacked before and does it happen a lot? What kind of attacks?
    Fully customized hosting to your specific needs, no general plans found here!
    'Read before you click I agree' - J

Hello. I suppose you need to specify related details with your web hosting provider. That is really important to understand that as for you as for your prospective host. Just do not try tyo solve your problem at your own

Yes, It will be better to inform and discuss with them about the attack you are experiencing. Hope they will assist you to get your issue resolved soon.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

Normally noob hackers search files and folders which have write permissions enabled. But you have to tell us what kind of attack you have faced.