Need Full Design For Hosting/SEEBOX Company

Hello Guys,
    I am looking for a good Designer that can make me a full design for my company, we do Dedicated Servers And Seedbox Plans, i want the design to be sharp clean and no flash and also i need an whmcs integration, my budget is around 150Euro, when we get in contact i will show you some example of websites i like,

please provide your portfolio and way of contacting you,

Thanks in advance.

Hello!

I am interested. Have a look at my portfolio at www.alitimate.com.

Providing you with complete satisfaction is my priority!

Best Regards
    ALi..

Hey ALi,

I would love to do this design,

You May view my portfolio below and my msn.

Portfolio: jtamburino.org/portfolio/Web Design/
    MSN: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jets55 View Post
    Hey ALi,

I would love to do this design,

You May view my portfolio below and my msn.

Portfolio: jtamburino.org/portfolio/Web Design/
    MSN: [email protected]
    If you're referring to Ali from Alitimate - he's a designer, not this client. You must have just read his name from the reply above and assumed he was the client.

You can view my portfolio at http://www.mediafirebrand.com
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

Hi Evgeni,

Got your e-mail and happy to hear you'd like to work with us for your design. Can you send me over some instant messaging details and we'll take it from there?

I've dropped you an e-mail requesting the same info. Thanks again and speak soon.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

Terms agreed and position filled
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

This guy started working on my design and disapeared, he already have 160$ of my money so PLEASE BE AVARE OF HIM, ( i tried to contact him like 100 times)

as of now i am looking for new designer, please share your portfolios, and you need to be respected with big reputation, i don't want to be scammed again.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaFireBrand View Post
    Terms agreed and position filled

Dear Sir or Madam,

I've sent you a private message in regards to your request. I look forward in hearing from you and your company in regards. Thank you and have a great day!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

Quote Originally Posted by evgenim012 View Post
    This guy started working on my design and disapeared
    Nope, I'm still here. You and other 'live' clients of mine were sent an e-mail notifying you of a major fire in the premises from a faulty laptop charger that not only destroyed hardware and internet lines - but a high majority of the property. We gave not only an emergency contact method (email and phone) but an estimate and clear instruction of how and when we would be back to full service (within 7 days of our e-mail).

Amazingly you're the only client who appears to have 'misplaced' the e-mail including our other e-mails to you. All other clients had sympathised with the situation and knew the projects were still ongoing with us. I offered a log showing the e-mail being sent, but you didn't respond to that e-mail either.

he already have 160$ of my money so PLEASE BE AVARE OF HIM, ( i tried to contact him like 100 times)
    Get real. You sent a few offline MSN messages saying "hey where are you" etc which we picked up after our fibre optics lines were installed again. We gave clear instructions on our contact methods during the short downtime which were e-mail and telephone - how many designers give phone numbers out willy-nilly.

Additionally, yes - everyone please be aware of me - I do charge deposits for live projects!

as of now i am looking for new designer, please share your portfolios, and you need to be respected with big reputation, i don't want to be scammed again.
    No - you told us you already found a new designer even though we had almost completed your project (you had seen screenshots every day leading up to the downtime showing you this).

I would say that not only I, but the other designers and freelancers who have worked for idfresh! and Media Fire Brand in the past have been reputable. I'd estimate that we've only had to provide 2-3 refunds in 7 years for being unable to complete projects and this was down to us being unable to fulfil the specific requirement of a client (in terms of design flair and ability).

[10:31] [email protected] (E-mail Address Not Verified): Well you will have to deal with consquenses now, as me and at least 5 big hosting companies i work with will go forum by forum and let people know that you are just completely scam, as you just scammed me and disapeared for 3 weeks and now returning as nothing happens, untill you will be begging i will take a refund, trust my words.
    Just a final quote to top it all off. Surely at some degree you must understand that a major fire can cause downtime and can agree that we did our all to resume service quickly.

The downtime was for just over 2 weeks in total. Bear in mind we had to move property, replace hardware and install new fibre optics lines. At the same time we dealt with client e-mails, phone calls and worked on projects as per instruction.

What is interesting is that you've failed to tell everyone that you had ALREADY got another designer fully expecting a refund of your deposit from us even though we confirmed we'd still work on the project during the downtime.

We can't work miracles. Your project is still sitting live and 'as is' until you confirm you wont be completing it and paying the other half. I'll leave the ball in your court but please do understand that threatening us through user forums with wrong information certainly wont help your reputation either.

You've got my personal contact details including 4 different messengers (as you wont respond via MSN), ball's in your court.

Al.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

Alan from Media Fire Brand has done a few jobs for me and I've yet to have any issue

I received the email about the fire
    Graham Craig

"IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW BAD YOU WANT IT."

From Buyer - Yevgeny shpetrik

28/10/2009 14:48 GMT

I have purched an DVD with Clipart for web design purposes, the DVD contains high resolution images, i have never recieved the item, even though seller promised to get it to me within 14 days, after that i wasn't able to reach to the seller anymore and he didn't reply to any of my emails, please refund my money, thanks in advance.
    Who's the scammer now kid?

This is a quote taken from the PayPal dispute the client has just opened. He has obviously neglected to take into consideration that the order he placed with MediaFireBrand.com is still on file tagged from his IP address, alongside the chat logs and of course all these forum posts that I'll provide screenshots for to PayPal during the dispute.

This should be fun. Might be an idea to close this thread off as the client has opened a new thread asking for a new designer already (even though he already had got one or lied about it to get a refund anyway).
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

Let it also be noted for anyone looking to work with this guy. He will place his order and make contact with you under 1 e-mail address but will send payment via PayPal from another. Then he'll open a PayPal claim saying he ordered a physical item from you.

This leaves you with no proof of what he actually ordered because the e-mails wont match up from his paypal to the order.

Record his IP with the order like I did and stay safe
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

From Buyer - Yevgeny shpetrik

28/10/2009 14:48 GMT

I have purched an DVD with Clipart for web design purposes, the DVD contains high resolution images, i have never recieved the item, even though seller promised to get it to me within 14 days, after that i wasn't able to reach to the seller anymore and he didn't reply to any of my emails, please refund my money, thanks in advance.
    Back when I was freelancing I had a few clients try and do this to me. Needless to say, the client in this case deserves to be banned.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue, and I'm sorry to hear about the fire!
    Sam Asante ~ Web & User Interface Designer ~ SamAsante.com
    World-Class cPanel Themes
    Responsive WHMCS Themes