searching for a superstar system admin

I usually come here to find cheap deals, but at this moment it's really not what I'm looking for. Altough an offshore solution would be great to save money my top requirement is to find a top class system admin, and unfortunately solution like Bobcares and hostechsupport will not do, unless they can provide me their very top performers.

The focus is mostly Linux but windows will be nice. Before someone asks me what is focus going to be, I will simply answer he needs to know it all. That's why I'm referring to the superstar of system admin, and yes this is a full time or even permanents remote job

Hope to get some Help

rockstar of system admin (and maybe guitar hero)

Please don't duplicate threads.

I have merged them.

What is your salary range for this "superstar"

I'm a super star
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Hi Sharon

Emailed you.
    www.24x7servermanagement.com
    Server Management, Server Security, Server Monitoring.
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider !! Skype: techs24x7

How many stars should have Super Star? 5 or more? Black or Blue Labeled? Can you please specify what kind of job you can propose? I bit I have as many starts as you can imagine and even two more but prefer specific branch.

Ok how do I define superstar, let's see :-) someone who does not only know how to fix systems and has a lot of experience migrating clients and doing all that, but someone who actually has the skills to customize kernels build proper HA structures. Hope that make sense?

I really need a know it all with lots of skills so he can work as a senior admin in a concentrate environment and no there is not much client interaction

are you looking for local admin?
    I can imagine how scare is "customize kernels build proper HA structures" remotely...

Quote Originally Posted by pointer View Post
    I can imagine how scare is "customize kernels build proper HA structures" remotely...
    Yaa A local admin will be best for him but he wants to save some money.My admin has given a test and i think he said still two tests to go... but i think even if he saves money he will not be satisfied by the resolution time guarantee and a local admin can do the best for him as most of things he wants are related to networking.

the job is definitely for a remote individual and it's a full time job. I really don't agree with the individual above that it is all about networks. It is really an admin that can handle heavy things while also handling the simply things. Then again there is no purpose to test people on the simple things when we are targetting a very senior system admin

Quote Originally Posted by pointer View Post
    First of all this not the job description, this is skills that a person should have when he calls himself a superstar. The job description is to do a bit of everything in a Datacentre environment. Saying that not sure why customizing kernel cannot be done remotely.

Quote Originally Posted by sharkman View Post
    Saying that not sure why customizing kernel cannot be done remotely.
    Well once upon a time ;-) I faced with some RAID controller (Intel???) which was not compatible with my newly built kernel. But as far as I know Linux is in a big step forward this dark times, and most of HW is supported now.

Hello, I believe I'm the man you're looking for. Please contact me on Yahoo, Skype ori Gmail to give me your e-mail address so I can send you my updated CV.

What happened with previous admin ? Who'll do the user support tasks ?