Instant Web Traffic

How could we increase the website traffic in short time?

You could start a search engine marketing campaign through Google and the other search engines to start driving traffic quickly. It's important to choose effective keywords in this situation as these are pay-per-click (PPC) marketing campaigns. Obviously, you do not want to pay for clicks from visitors that really are not looking for your products or services.

If you are not looking to sell products or services, you could issue press releases, start posting on blogs and forums, or create an article in your blog and get it listed at Digg, Delicious, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by S2 Web Design View Post
    You could start a search engine marketing campaign through Google and the other search engines to start driving traffic quickly. It's important to choose effective keywords in this situation as these are pay-per-click (PPC) marketing campaigns. Obviously, you do not want to pay for clicks from visitors that really are not looking for your products or services.

If you are not looking to sell products or services, you could issue press releases, start posting on blogs and forums, or create an article in your blog and get it listed at Digg, Delicious, etc.
    I agree. Adwords does work, but it can get very expensive.

You need proper seo as well as proper directory submission, social networking and blogs etc..!

You are off to a good start by putting your link in the footer, but before I go on, take out the word Free in your link that we can see, and just have the word "PR Checker", this will be a good anchor text link for you, and not to mention save you from getting an infraction from a moderator if they see the word Free
    Giving my opinions and thoughts the Moxie Way

Quote Originally Posted by johnch View Post
    How could we increase the website traffic in short time?
    In short time.. SEO works taking some months to effect in SERP...So do not find any short cut except some black hat method...

Instant (Good) Traffic , try google adwords but like others say it's very expensive.

Do a lot of social bookmarking.Also do a good marketing at social media websites.It can give you good traffic within a short period of time.

Writing articles, forum networking and Reciprocal Linking would definitely help to generate lot of instant traffic to your website.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

For instant traffic increase I would recommend you to perform the following actions: website submission to numerous article directories, forum posting and blog commenting. Do for example, submission of 100 articles, 100 forum posts and 100 blog comments each day. I think that the success will be guaranteed.

To have more number of people visit your site, your web site needs to have good exposure. You need to inform maximum number of people about your web site.

And exchanging links is one of the simplest ways to do so. You just have to search for other web sites that complement your site in some way. After that, you may contact the owner of that particular web site and ask him to put a link to your web site on his web site.

In turn, you may offer him to put a link to his web site on your web site. It is a time-tested formula for generating web site traffic and you will surely benefit from it.

I think that the google/bing adwords is the best way

I just signed up with Yahoo ads. They gave me $50 to try them out so why not.
    Check out my new Chrome Extension - Server Admin Tool
    frustratedtech.com - Helpful Server Tech Advice