I am looking for the setting in whmcs that allows you to set permissions on reseller accounts? right now people are just being auto created a whm account and i have to manually set up privileges in whm.
1. Click Setup
2. Click Products/Service
3. Click product you wish to modify
4. Click Module Settings tab
5. Add WHM Package -- this would be the reseller package in WHM
6. Enter the "Reseller ACL List" -- this is configured in WHM.. Under reseller you can save settings that you want ever Reseller to have..
7. Enter other information as needed.
6 is where you would make your change. You would first need to set the permissions and "save" it in WHM before you can set it in whmcs.