* Need to transfer my windows hosting from godaddy

I'm using godaddy windows hosting from last month. my 2 sites are hosted since now. but for the last 4-5 days the sites are very slow. sometimes its not generating the pages at all. i contacted godaddy support but they can't give any solution. So can you suggest a good windows hosting.

i need a reliable asp.net 3.5 supported hosting with domain/hosting transfer

Php appication like wordpress, joomla supported, also php add-on supported(i experienced this problem at godaddy win hosting, it doesn't support php apps automatic installation & doesn't supprot addons, i can't modify any theme/plugins )

fast & reliable

need to host multisites

asp.net 3.5, sql server 2008

& other things which is needed in win hosting & a good hosting provider

Please suggest me a good windows hosting & please suggest only if the hosting service is good enough for. just don't try to sell your hosting
    My budget is upto $10/month(it can be high if there is no way out) thats why i choose godaddy 1st, but it sucks

My simple question is please refer me a good win hosting provider

Perhaps it is in the scripting. Post your url
    Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ

You can look at web hosting offers section.
    Usually even shared hosting supports basic add-ons/fantastico to install joomla, wordpress, and many more.
    Also check your website's log files to find out what is the problem with your slow website.

my sites get back to normal now, but sometime there shows some runtime error or server error and get back to normal after few refreshes. so if i have some scripting/coding problem in my site it should show the errors always, isn't it. Also sometime css files not loading
    check - fastenglishbd.com, healthybd.com
    Last edited by fhassan; 09-13-2009 at 02:42 AM.

$10 per month should get you a reasonable windows host but I am not sure about multi-sites. You may need to look at a windows reseller package for this. 10 sites usually sets you back around $20 per month. Stay away from any host who offers unlimited anything.

Quote Originally Posted by fhassan View Post
    my sites get back to normal now, but sometime there shows some runtime error or server error and get back to normal after few refreshes. so if i have some scripting/coding problem in my site it should show the errors always, isn't it. Also sometime css files not loading
    If your websites are showing runtime errors without making any code changes, etc. this is definitely something wrong with your host. Try to check with them about this and see if they are able to resolve this. If not, WHT is a great place to find your next host!

Good luck!
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

Quote Originally Posted by fhassan View Post
    Have you checked with GoDaddy about the runtime/server errors? Did they give you any feedback on it?

Usually even shared hosting supports basic add-ons/fantastico to install joomla, wordpress, and many more.
    Fantastico is not a Windows hosting feature.
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

You could check http://www.doteasy.com/ for great offers and hopefully you find that helpful to your problem. =)

I never did see any errors. Perhaps if you get another please copy/paste here. Make sure you have customErrors mode set to Off in web.config
    Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ