Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

terminated server

is there any way to restore files of a terminated server .
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,
    Do you still have access to the server? If you have no access, then it is possible it has been formatted ready to be used by someone else or it is already provisioned to someone else.

Basically, if the server has been wiped, then it is highly unlikely you will be able to restore your files.

Have you tried contacting your provider?
    ATOMIC Web Hosting 2006 - 2016
    Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Virtual Private Servers (Request Dedicated/VPS Servers via E-mail)
    E-mail: sales@atomicwebhosting.com Website: https://www.atomicwebhosting.com/
      0 Not allowed!

Maybe, contact your host.
    I choose not to use my signature for advertising.

It doesn't matter how much you claim how important your data is. If it's not backed up, it's not important.
      0 Not allowed!

I don't think the host will give you the files back if the server has been terminated. There is usually a reason why they terminated it.
    Tailored VPS offers fully customizable VPS Hosting
    Powered by OpenVZ | Servers located in the USA | 99.9% Uptime
      0 Not allowed!

If it is terminated, then it can be that it is formatted already.

So, there is no way you can get it unless you have other backup.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx
      0 Not allowed!

It depends.
    Fast Serv Networks, LLC | AS29889 | DDOS Protected | Managed Cloud, Streaming, Dedicated Servers, Colo by-the-U
    Since 2003 - Ashburn VA + San Diego CA Datacenters
      0 Not allowed!

Well if you have backup's then its easy, if you dont practice daily backup and if your server is terminated and if your provider wont help you then your pretty much out of luck.

PS: you should try to explain the problem a bit more, and you will get more answers.

Cheers
      0 Not allowed!

I am very angry and disappointed . i don't talk about it. please see it yourself .

Down to paypal and down to burst.net

I :

Hi

My server is down :

I reboot it from my remote reboot for 2 time port but it is still down
    Please help urgency

Supporter :

Hello,

Your server is in progress of being rebooted. You should be able to reconnect momentarily. Please wait up to 15 minutes.

Please let us know within the next 2 hours if you have any further issues with connecting to this server as this ticket will be closed after this time frame.

Thank You!

I :

my server is on ( only ssh )

But any service don't started .

whm don't work .

and also in ssh password don't work .

Supporter :
    Hello

For security/identity verification reasons, BurstNET will require your 6 digit PIN that is set on your account in the billing system.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Andrew Richards
    Technical Administration Support
    BurstNET Technologies, Inc.
    Scranton, PA 18501-0591 USA
    Toll Free - 1-877-BURSTNET
    Local/Intl. - 570-343-2200

I :
    it is : xxxxx

supporter :

Hi,

It appears according to our records that this server was cancelled today. You'll need to discuss this issue with our customer service department or I can send them over this ticket.

I :
    My Good .
    is my files exist ?

Supporter :
    Forwarding to customer service.

Andrew Richards
    Technical Administration Support
    BurstNET Technologies, Inc.
    Scranton, PA 18501-0591 USA
    Toll Free - 1-877-BURSTNET
    Local/Intl. - 570-343-2200

I :
    hi .
    what is happened ?

Support :

Your service was terminated due to a credit card chargeback.

I :
    i pay all order .

which credit card ?

I use paypal for my payment .

you can see my invoice .

oh my good . you must tell it to my .

Please help me . Please help me .

is my files exist or not ?

--
    i ready to pay anything but i need to this server .

This transaction canceled only 2 day last and i don't know about this .

Please help
    --
    Paypal limit me for my payment to you .

Down to paypal

I request unlimitation on it but it do't response to me .

Please answer me .

is My files exist ?

I ready to do anything to restore my files .

supporter :

Paypal charged back the funds from us.

I :
    is there any way to restore database .

is you can recover my files .

i do pay anything for it ( 1000$ )

Supporter :
      0 Not allowed!

If a file is terminated, it would be difficult to re-store the files.

If you even try data recovery tools it will not give very good good results.
    More than decade with webhosting!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mehboobashraf View Post
    If a file is terminated, it would be difficult to re-store the files.

If you even try data recovery tools it will not give very good good results.
    I don't need very good good .
    Anything that can .

is anyone can help .
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alimosavi View Post
    I am very angry and disappointed . i don't talk about it. please see it yourself. Down to paypal and down to burst.net. Paypal charged back the funds from us.
    As the OP stated, this server was indeed terminated due to a Paypal chargeback.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    As the OP stated, this server was indeed terminated due to a Paypal chargeback.
    transaction : 09/01/2009
    chargeback : 09/09/2009

if you don't must only a sample tell (phone) me for it .
    maybe i am in traveling and don't know about anything
      0 Not allowed!

Well, if the server was terminated then your data is gone to the cyber internet heaven.

Just a question?

Was the server terminated the same day the PayPal charge back was received? I mean, whats happens if it was a mistake or if someone else requested a cancellation. Normally there is a wait period to see if client comes with some explanation. But if its 100% fraud, then a server is an asset on hold that is losing money and it needs to be sold to the next client. I just wonder what the real story is on this, I suppose if this was fraud, the client would not be here posting this. Maybe he had PayPal problems.

But chargebacks are ugly. It could happen to be an error, yes. But normally a chargeback means fraud and money loosed for the company, in this case Burst Net
      0 Not allowed!

transaction : 09/01/2009
    chargeback : 09/09/2009

if you don't must only a sample tell (phone) me for it .
    maybe i am in traveling and don't know about anything
    as said in our previous reply that you ready to spend 1000$ then ask the burst.net to send the HDD to recovery lab to get the data,if the data is most needed
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting • R1 Soft • Offsite-Backup • Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by yajur View Post
    as said in our previous reply that you ready to spend 1000$ then ask the burst.net to send the HDD to recovery lab to get the data,if the data is most needed
    Money not mined here . only data only data .

I have a paypal account that send money to this company . what is problem ?

I didn't think he terminate my account easily without contact me . if i think it didn't buy of this company .
      0 Not allowed!

We have a policy to retain cancelled servers for 48 hours typically just to be careful. Your server has been located and the data is safe. Our Billing Dept will contact you during our business hours tomorrow to resolve the chargeback matter. In the meantime, I would investigate on your end what happened, if you do not know already. Chargebacks are very serious in nature, and we do not play games when we receive one. As a new client with a chargeback, that is a huge red flag.
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors
      0 Not allowed!

Money not mined here . only data only data .

I have a paypal account that send money to this company . what is problem ?

I didn't think he terminate my account easily without contact me . if i think it didn't buy of this company .
    There is something besides money that is even more important in business deals. That means business to business or clients to business. Its called moral.

Charge back is fraud. I don't think Burst Net will ever accept a payment from you again, even if its 1000$. There is no guarantee what so ever that you aren't going to charge back the money again unless you are able to wire it.

Maybe you should try to explain why PayPal did a chargeback on the money. Because you basically scammed the company this way, by taking the money from them again and they delivered a service.
      0 Not allowed!

good news good news .

supporter :

The server/data is safe, we have located it. Our Billing Dept will be in contact tomorrow during business hours to resolve the chargeback matter with you.

oh my good .

Excuse me a lot of . again excuse me a lot of .

I though lost all my data and been very sad .
      0 Not allowed!

Backups make s
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    We have a policy to retain cancelled servers for 48 hours typically just to be careful. Your server has been located and the data is safe. Our Billing Dept will contact you during our business hours tomorrow to resolve the chargeback matter. In the meantime, I would investigate on your end what happened, if you do not know already. Chargebacks are very serious in nature, and we do not play games when we receive one. As a new client with a chargeback, that is a huge red flag.
    Thats nice. Thats what im talking about. A hold period just in case it was a terrible mystake.

For the client, I would suggest to pray your good, as losing data is a disaster. Learn a lesson and make backups.

For Bust NET. I would not accept PayPal again just in case its fraud and another chargeback comes after the clients downloads all his data. If someone chargebacks once, normally Western Union, Wire, or another method should be used to be safe. Unless this is the first time and he has a good billing history before this.

I saw this on more then once. The person gets data, and SLAM, you get another chargeback as they are stolen paypal accounts.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm fairly certain this isn't BurstNET's first chargeback.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PYDOT View Post
    Thats nice. Thats what im talking about. A hold period just in case it was a terrible mystake.

For the client, I would suggest to pray your good, as losing data is a disaster. Learn a lesson and make backups.

For Bust NET. I would not accept PayPal again just in case its fraud and another chargeback comes after the clients downloads all his data. If someone chargebacks once, normally Western Union, Wire, or another method should be used to be safe. Unless this is the first time and he has a good billing history before this.

I saw this on more then once. The person gets data, and SLAM, you get another chargeback as they are stolen paypal accounts.

yes i learn about backup.
    I don't use paypal again . i use my card
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JWeb2 View Post
    I'm fairly certain this isn't BurstNET's first chargeback.
    Yeap. And im sure its not going to be last one either.
      0 Not allowed!

i think paypal limit me because i send all money in my account .
    I request unlimitation ( photo id and proof address last day )

But i don't use paypal again .
      0 Not allowed!

Paypal normally does not allow anyone to send beyond the limit. So it's impossible that you were able to send money beyond your limit through paypal
    All things work together for the good of those who love God - Romans 8:28
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast