Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 82
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128

    terminated server

    is there any way to restore files of a terminated server .
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Hello,
    Do you still have access to the server? If you have no access, then it is possible it has been formatted ready to be used by someone else or it is already provisioned to someone else.

    Basically, if the server has been wiped, then it is highly unlikely you will be able to restore your files.

    Have you tried contacting your provider?
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Posts
    2,063
    Maybe, contact your host.
    I choose not to use my signature for advertising.

    It doesn't matter how much you claim how important your data is. If it's not backed up, it's not important.
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    650
    I don't think the host will give you the files back if the server has been terminated. There is usually a reason why they terminated it.
    Tailored VPS offers fully customizable VPS Hosting
    Powered by OpenVZ | Servers located in the USA | 99.9% Uptime
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    16,960
    If it is terminated, then it can be that it is formatted already.

    So, there is no way you can get it unless you have other backup.
    Specially 4 You
    .
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ashburn VA, San Diego CA
    Posts
    4,571
    It depends.
    Fast Serv Networks, LLC | AS29889 | Fully Managed Cloud, Streaming, Dedicated Servers, Colo by-the-U
    Since 2003 - Ashburn VA + San Diego CA Datacenters
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,571
    Well if you have backup's then its easy, if you dont practice daily backup and if your server is terminated and if your provider wont help you then your pretty much out of luck.

    PS: you should try to explain the problem a bit more, and you will get more answers.

    Cheers
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    I am very angry and disappointed . i don't talk about it. please see it yourself .

    Down to paypal and down to burst.net

    I :

    Hi

    My server is down :

    I reboot it from my remote reboot for 2 time port but it is still down
    Please help urgency


    Supporter :

    Hello,

    Your server is in progress of being rebooted. You should be able to reconnect momentarily. Please wait up to 15 minutes.

    Please let us know within the next 2 hours if you have any further issues with connecting to this server as this ticket will be closed after this time frame.

    Thank You!


    I :

    my server is on ( only ssh )

    But any service don't started .

    whm don't work .

    and also in ssh password don't work .

    Supporter :
    Hello

    For security/identity verification reasons, BurstNET will require your 6 digit PIN that is set on your account in the billing system.

    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

    Andrew Richards
    Technical Administration Support
    BurstNET Technologies, Inc.
    Scranton, PA 18501-0591 USA
    Toll Free - 1-877-BURSTNET
    Local/Intl. - 570-343-2200


    I :
    it is : xxxxx


    supporter :

    Hi,

    It appears according to our records that this server was cancelled today. You'll need to discuss this issue with our customer service department or I can send them over this ticket.


    I :
    My Good .
    is my files exist ?

    Supporter :
    Forwarding to customer service.

    Andrew Richards
    Technical Administration Support
    BurstNET Technologies, Inc.
    Scranton, PA 18501-0591 USA
    Toll Free - 1-877-BURSTNET
    Local/Intl. - 570-343-2200



    I :
    hi .
    what is happened ?


    Support :

    Your service was terminated due to a credit card chargeback.



    I :
    i pay all order .

    which credit card ?

    I use paypal for my payment .

    you can see my invoice .

    oh my good . you must tell it to my .

    Please help me . Please help me .

    is my files exist or not ?

    --
    i ready to pay anything but i need to this server .

    This transaction canceled only 2 day last and i don't know about this .

    Please help
    --
    Paypal limit me for my payment to you .

    Down to paypal

    I request unlimitation on it but it do't response to me .

    Please answer me .

    is My files exist ?

    I ready to do anything to restore my files .



    supporter :

    Paypal charged back the funds from us.


    I :
    is there any way to restore database .

    is you can recover my files .

    i do pay anything for it ( 1000$ )

    Supporter :
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    If a file is terminated, it would be difficult to re-store the files.

    If you even try data recovery tools it will not give very good good results.
    Serverlogix.com - ★★ Managed VPS / Budget Servers / Colocation ★★
    Facilities : Atlanta, Buffalo and Las Vegas
    Web : http://www.serverlogix.comContact Us
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by mehboobashraf View Post
    If a file is terminated, it would be difficult to re-store the files.

    If you even try data recovery tools it will not give very good good results.
    I don't need very good good .
    Anything that can .

    is anyone can help .
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Nevada, US
    Posts
    5,433
    Quote Originally Posted by alimosavi View Post
    I am very angry and disappointed . i don't talk about it. please see it yourself. Down to paypal and down to burst.net. Paypal charged back the funds from us.
    As the OP stated, this server was indeed terminated due to a Paypal chargeback.
    .
    .
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    As the OP stated, this server was indeed terminated due to a Paypal chargeback.
    .
    .
    transaction : 09/01/2009
    chargeback : 09/09/2009

    if you don't must only a sample tell (phone) me for it .
    maybe i am in traveling and don't know about anything
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Well, if the server was terminated then your data is gone to the cyber internet heaven.

    Just a question?

    Was the server terminated the same day the PayPal charge back was received? I mean, whats happens if it was a mistake or if someone else requested a cancellation. Normally there is a wait period to see if client comes with some explanation. But if its 100% fraud, then a server is an asset on hold that is losing money and it needs to be sold to the next client. I just wonder what the real story is on this, I suppose if this was fraud, the client would not be here posting this. Maybe he had PayPal problems.

    But chargebacks are ugly. It could happen to be an error, yes. But normally a chargeback means fraud and money loosed for the company, in this case Burst Net
      0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    India
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by alimosavi View Post
    transaction : 09/01/2009
    chargeback : 09/09/2009

    if you don't must only a sample tell (phone) me for it .
    maybe i am in traveling and don't know about anything
    as said in our previous reply that you ready to spend 1000$ then ask the burst.net to send the HDD to recovery lab to get the data,if the data is most needed
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting • R1 Soft • Offsite-Backup • Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com
      0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by yajur View Post
    as said in our previous reply that you ready to spend 1000$ then ask the burst.net to send the HDD to recovery lab to get the data,if the data is most needed
    Money not mined here . only data only data .

    I have a paypal account that send money to this company . what is problem ?

    I didn't think he terminate my account easily without contact me . if i think it didn't buy of this company .
      0 Not allowed!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Nevada, US
    Posts
    5,433
    We have a policy to retain cancelled servers for 48 hours typically just to be careful. Your server has been located and the data is safe. Our Billing Dept will contact you during our business hours tomorrow to resolve the chargeback matter. In the meantime, I would investigate on your end what happened, if you do not know already. Chargebacks are very serious in nature, and we do not play games when we receive one. As a new client with a chargeback, that is a huge red flag.
    .
    .
      0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by alimosavi View Post
    Money not mined here . only data only data .

    I have a paypal account that send money to this company . what is problem ?

    I didn't think he terminate my account easily without contact me . if i think it didn't buy of this company .
    There is something besides money that is even more important in business deals. That means business to business or clients to business. Its called moral.

    Charge back is fraud. I don't think Burst Net will ever accept a payment from you again, even if its 1000$. There is no guarantee what so ever that you aren't going to charge back the money again unless you are able to wire it.

    Maybe you should try to explain why PayPal did a chargeback on the money. Because you basically scammed the company this way, by taking the money from them again and they delivered a service.
      0 Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    good news good news .

    supporter :

    The server/data is safe, we have located it. Our Billing Dept will be in contact tomorrow during business hours to resolve the chargeback matter with you.


    oh my good .

    Excuse me a lot of . again excuse me a lot of .

    I though lost all my data and been very sad .
      0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,930
    Backups make s
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas
      0 Not allowed!

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by BurstNET View Post
    We have a policy to retain cancelled servers for 48 hours typically just to be careful. Your server has been located and the data is safe. Our Billing Dept will contact you during our business hours tomorrow to resolve the chargeback matter. In the meantime, I would investigate on your end what happened, if you do not know already. Chargebacks are very serious in nature, and we do not play games when we receive one. As a new client with a chargeback, that is a huge red flag.
    .
    .
    Thats nice. Thats what im talking about. A hold period just in case it was a terrible mystake.

    For the client, I would suggest to pray your good, as losing data is a disaster. Learn a lesson and make backups.

    For Bust NET. I would not accept PayPal again just in case its fraud and another chargeback comes after the clients downloads all his data. If someone chargebacks once, normally Western Union, Wire, or another method should be used to be safe. Unless this is the first time and he has a good billing history before this.

    I saw this on more then once. The person gets data, and SLAM, you get another chargeback as they are stolen paypal accounts.
      0 Not allowed!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,930
    I'm fairly certain this isn't BurstNET's first chargeback.
    -Joe @ Secure Dragon LLC.
    + OpenVZ Powered by Wyvern | KVM | cPanel Hosting | Backup VPSs | LowEndBoxes | DDOS Protection
    + Florida | Colorado | Illinois | California | Oregon | Georgia | New Jersey | Arizona | Texas
      0 Not allowed!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by PYDOT View Post
    Thats nice. Thats what im talking about. A hold period just in case it was a terrible mystake.

    For the client, I would suggest to pray your good, as losing data is a disaster. Learn a lesson and make backups.

    For Bust NET. I would not accept PayPal again just in case its fraud and another chargeback comes after the clients downloads all his data. If someone chargebacks once, normally Western Union, Wire, or another method should be used to be safe. Unless this is the first time and he has a good billing history before this.

    I saw this on more then once. The person gets data, and SLAM, you get another chargeback as they are stolen paypal accounts.

    yes i learn about backup.
    I don't use paypal again . i use my card
      0 Not allowed!

  23. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by JWeb2 View Post
    I'm fairly certain this isn't BurstNET's first chargeback.
    Yeap. And im sure its not going to be last one either.
      0 Not allowed!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    i think paypal limit me because i send all money in my account .
    I request unlimitation ( photo id and proof address last day )

    But i don't use paypal again .
      0 Not allowed!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    815
    Paypal normally does not allow anyone to send beyond the limit. So it's impossible that you were able to send money beyond your limit through paypal
    All things work together for the good of those who love God - Romans 8:28
      0 Not allowed!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    3,878
    hmm.....

    something doesn't seem right here.

    good luck anyway.

    owm
    ‹(•Ώ•
    Life's what you make it.
      0 Not allowed!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    858
    Paypal does lock or limit accounts after one withdraws money to his card.

    For example, in my case my Paypal account was limited after making several withdraws that in total went over 1000 euro - it's because of some kind of anti money laundry rules for countries in the European Union.

    I had to fax a recent bill so that they can see the home address and a copy of a valid ID and then you just have to wait - it tooks about 10 days for someone to find my papers in stacks of faxes they got (I even called after about 6 days passed and the person at the office handling faxes didn't even receive my papers yet so it simply takes time) and unlock/unlimit my account.

    Maybe the buyer here just didn't realize his account was limited before using his paypal to order the dedicated server, so probably Paypal did the chargeback automatically.
      0 Not allowed!

  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by mariushm View Post
    Paypal does lock or limit accounts after one withdraws money to his card.

    For example, in my case my Paypal account was limited after making several withdraws that in total went over 1000 euro - it's because of some kind of anti money laundry rules for countries in the European Union.

    I had to fax a recent bill so that they can see the home address and a copy of a valid ID and then you just have to wait - it tooks about 10 days for someone to find my papers in stacks of faxes they got (I even called after about 6 days passed and the person at the office handling faxes didn't even receive my papers yet so it simply takes time) and unlock/unlimit my account.

    Maybe the buyer here just didn't realize his account was limited before using his paypal to order the dedicated server, so probably Paypal did the chargeback automatically.
    Yes, its truth, PayPal can limit accounts, but not if you verified the account before. I would not imagine PayPal blocking accounts because people send all money from their accounts and left it at 0$. Thats ridiculous, as its your money. In case of the EU laws, or even in the US they also have this laws, and normally the limit you can send per month is listed on your account. PayPal doing an automatic charge back without clients requests is a bit abusive.

    I think the story here is another one and we don't know the exact details.
      0 Not allowed!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by PYDOT View Post
    Yes, its truth, PayPal can limit accounts, but not if you verified the account before. I would not imagine PayPal blocking accounts because people send all money from their accounts and left it at 0$. Thats ridiculous, as its your money. In case of the EU laws, or even in the US they also have this laws, and normally the limit you can send per month is listed on your account. PayPal doing an automatic charge back without clients requests is a bit abusive.

    I think the story here is another one and we don't know the exact details.

    I have a verified paypal. and after this paying only 17 cent stay in my account. I don't login in paypal since my payment and travel to other place.

    Only when my server terminated i know that paypal charge back my payment and limit my account.

    I told my story to supporter and now i want to pay last charge backed due by Western Union.
      0 Not allowed!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    I still waiting for my server after 4 day ( i pay all payment last 2 day ).
      0 Not allowed!

  31. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    oh my good .
    I believed that burst.net is good company with good support team but now ...

    I don't know that i work now .
      0 Not allowed!

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    Please flow this story to find is burst.net is trust company or not .

    I wait burst.net answer to this question .
      0 Not allowed!

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by alimosavi View Post
    Please flow this story to find is burst.net is trust company or not .

    I wait burst.net answer to this question .
    Because of you there was a charge back and potentially flagged their account on PayPal. Even if you paid them via another method, the damage on PayPal has been done.

    Now you simply have to wait for them to respond. Courteous BurstNET.

    End of story.
      0 Not allowed!

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by ganesh-rao View Post
    Because of you there was a charge back and potentially flagged their account on PayPal. Even if you paid them via another method, the damage on PayPal has been done.

    Now you simply have to wait for them to respond. Courteous BurstNET.

    End of story.
    How much time i must wait ?

    I pay by Western Union last 3 day after this supporter don't answer me . what mean it ?
      0 Not allowed!

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tech Belt
    Posts
    7,802
    Quote Originally Posted by alimosavi View Post
    How much time i must wait ?

    I pay by Western Union last 3 day after this supporter don't answer me . what mean it ?
    It can mean a lot of thing. The big thing would be that they're witholding the money temporarily to ensure it's safe.
    #---.#---###### | Host Mist LLC - Helping People Say Hello World™
    #---.#---#--#--# || Shared, Reseller, Master Reseller, VPS, Dedicated
    ####---#--#--# }| Featuring multiple locations across the US & Germany.
    #---#---#--#--# #| Connecting the world through web hosting.
      0 Not allowed!

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt - HostMist View Post
    It can mean a lot of thing. The big thing would be that they're witholding the money temporarily to ensure it's safe.
    Nah more likely they're too lazy/busy to go and collect the money. WU payouts are made in cash and totally irreversible. Still I hope everything works out
      0 Not allowed!

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    I still waiting .

    Can anyone help me for it ?
      0 Not allowed!

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    128
    I am very sad but i post this topic because i think this maybe useful for you to know about Burst.net .

    Please Judge yourself .


    Start ---------------------
    Ticket ID: 1733249
    Status: OPEN
    When Created: 09-10-2009 - 05:40PM

    Subject and Description
    server is down
    Hi

    My server is down :

    I reboot it from my remote reboot for 2 time port but it is still down
    Please help urgency

    ---------------------------------------------

    Andrew R 09-10-2009 - 05:42PM
    Hello,

    Your server is in progress of being rebooted. You should be able to reconnect momentarily. Please wait up to 15 minutes.

    Please let us know within the next 2 hours if you have any further issues with connecting to this server as this ticket will be closed after this time frame.

    Thank You!

    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-10-2009 - 07:11PM
    my server is on ( only ssh )

    But any service don't started .

    whm don't work .

    and also in ssh password don't work .

    ---------------------------------------------

    Andrew R 09-10-2009 - 07:11PM
    Hello

    For security/identity verification reasons, BurstNET will require your 6 digit PIN that is set on your account in the billing system.

    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

    ---------------------------------------------

    alimosavi 09-10-2009 - 07:23PM
    ok

    it is : 3947xx


    ---------------------------------------------

    Andrew R 09-10-2009 - 07:26PM
    Hi,

    It appears according to our records that this server was cancelled today. You'll need to discuss this issue with our customer service department or I can send them over this ticket.
    ---------------------------------------------

    alimosavi 09-10-2009 - 07:30PM
    My Good .
    is my files exist ?

    Please send this ticket .

    ---------------------------------------------


    Andrew R 09-10-2009 - 07:34PM
    Forwarding to customer service.
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-10-2009 - 07:41PM
    hi .

    what is happened ?
    ---------------------------------------------

    Shawn A. 09-10-2009 - 09:24PM
    Your service was terminated due to a credit card chargeback.

    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-10-2009 - 09:30PM
    i pay all order .

    which credit card ?

    I use paypal for my payment .

    you can see my invoice .

    oh my good . you must tell it to my .

    Please help me . Please help me .

    is my files exist or not ?
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-10-2009 - 09:38PM
    i ready to pay anything but i need to this server .

    This transaction canceled only 2 day last and i don't know about this .

    Please help
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-10-2009 - 09:51PM
    Paypal limit me for my payment to you .

    Down to paypal

    I request unlimitation on it but it do't response to me .

    Please answer me .

    is My files exist ?

    I ready to do anything to restore my files .
    ---------------------------------------------

    Shawn A. 09-10-2009 - 10:52PM

    Paypal charged back the funds from us.

    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-11-2009 - 12:29AM
    is there any way to restore database .

    is you can recover my files .

    i do pay anything for it ( 1000$ )
    ---------------------------------------------


    Shawn A. 09-11-2009 - 01:47AM
    The server/data is safe, we have located it. Our Billing Dept will be in contact tomorrow during business hours to resolve the chargeback matter with you.

    .
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-11-2009 - 02:35AM
    thank you very much .

    I wait for you
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-11-2009 - 03:03AM
    is you crate new order .
    my paypal don't unlimit very soon .
    I want pay by my master card or google chekout
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-11-2009 - 03:40AM
    is there are any problem ?
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-11-2009 - 10:00AM
    How must i do . Please tell me .
    ---------------------------------------------

    Marne D. 09-11-2009 - 11:34AM
    We would require payment of your past due balance by either Western Union or bank transfer. Let me know which option you prefer, and I'll send you payment instructions.
    ---------------------------------------------

    alimosavi 09-11-2009 - 12:36PM
    ok

    I chose which of payment method be faster .
    ---------------------------------------------

    Marne D. 09-11-2009 - 12:37PM
    Western Union would be the fastest. Send payment to:

    Benjamin Arcus
    422 Prescott Ave
    Scranton PA 18510

    Once remitted, reply to this email with the MTCN number.
    ---------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------
    I pay with Western Union tonight .

    Can you start restore of my files .

    Marne D. 09-11-2009 - 02:09PM
    I'm sorry; we can only reestablish your service once payment is made.
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-11-2009 - 02:15PM
    not problem .

    I pay it soon as possible in next 10h .

    Only Please don't remove any files from my server . it is very important for me .

    Paypal is a very bad company i think . I don't use Paypal in next due again .
    ---------------------------------------------

    Benji A. 09-11-2009 - 03:16PM
    Hello,

    Please let me know the MTCN number as soon as possible.
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-12-2009 - 05:39AM
    Hi

    I pay last due .




    I excuse again about this problem .
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-12-2009 - 09:50AM
    How much time need to run my server ?

    For this payment : https://service.burst.net/viewinvoice.php?id=224993

    can you run my server to i do it some next h .

    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-12-2009 - 09:54AM
    you know i have problem by paypal payment method and must do by other way at this time .

    ---------------------------------------------

    Benji A. 09-12-2009 - 10:27AM
    Ali,

    MTCN# <<removed>>
    What is the amount and the name the payment was sent under?

    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-12-2009 - 11:25AM
    the amount is 122.80 USD and senders name is Parvin Zolfaghari
    It is sent from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

    Thank You

    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-12-2009 - 12:37PM
    I told to my sale part of my company that pay 122.84$ but now when i see this Overdue Invoice i think they have a mistake and pay 121$ . I don't know about it .

    But now i don't access to paypal . some next h i pay it by a card .

    Please you run my server . i pay it today .

    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-12-2009 - 02:35PM
    do you wait for me to i pay this money ( 1.84$ ) for running my server ?

    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-12-2009 - 07:57PM
    I pay it .
    Please run my server .
    Thanks .

    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-13-2009 - 01:52PM
    I wait more than one day .

    i there are any other problem ?
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-13-2009 - 08:13PM
    ?
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-14-2009 - 10:36AM
    I need my server .
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-14-2009 - 03:05PM
    the money for you .
    you must only get me a backup of my server if you have it .
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-15-2009 - 03:53AM
    hi

    what happened.

    Please answer me .
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-15-2009 - 09:08AM
    Please answer me .
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-15-2009 - 09:48AM
    I decided to buy 5 other server from your company recently but now...
    Is there are any problem please tell it to me .
    ---------------------------------------------

    ali 09-15-2009 - 12:34PM
    Please answer .

    I post a topic in webhostingtalk.com forums if you don't answer me .
    Last edited by sirius; 11-21-2009 at 01:17 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    India
    Posts
    843
    sorry to hear this,had u call them about this issue?
    HostNotch Hosting Services 99.9% uptime Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting
    yajur | Sales Team
    CPanel Hosting • R1 Soft • Offsite-Backup • Great Uptime
    http://hostnotch.com sales @ hostnotch.com
      0 Not allowed!

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    815
    alimosavi, based from the logs, you have to give Burst some time to fix things for you. To begin with, this is all your fault. First, you didn't make sure that the paypal payment will go through. It is solely YOUR responsibility because it is YOUR paypal account. Second, you again made a mistake by not settling the FULL amount due.

    If you're going to ask me, you don't have any right to complain about Burst.
    All things work together for the good of those who love God - Romans 8:28
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Limestone Networks - Terminated Server
    By felodiaz in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 03:18 PM
  2. Server terminated by hivelocity
    By hosteur in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 01:49 AM
  3. Server terminated without notification, justified?
    By Nam in forum Dedicated Server
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 03:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •