Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    irock, I have to agree with echelon, this thread title is misleading. you did get your VPS, it's just that you are having issues. it's not a scam, perhaps slow support, perhaps unmet needs. have you asked about their refund policy? did you research that before you signed on?

another thing I must bring up, I realize that english must not be your first language, and there is nothing wrong with that, however I have had to read and re-read your posts to try to understand them- I'm not entirely sure I do at this point. Perhaps the support staff cannot understand you or your complaint? perhaps in the heat of the moment you fired off support tickets in haste without spell checking or making sure it clear and concise? honestly, without echelons input, I would have *no* idea what you are talking about.

i've never used that particular host, i can't say anything one way or the other about them, so they may in fact be a scam, or they may be a great host providing excellent service to 99.9% of thier customers, however based on your experience, can you honestly say that you have been scammed? I certainly cannot ascertain that by this thread or any actions you claim they did or did not perform...

Atleast you got your server

Still haven't received mine (it's been 2days)

Submitted numerous emails, tickets, etc.

No reply's from them ethier.
    (YAY FOR RentaVPS for your superb support & instant setup that you advertised. You guys totallly setup my server within a resonable amount of time and I just LOVE IT!)

Stupid idiotic stooges,

SETUP MY DAMN SERVER!
    i
    really
    love
    WHT!

Quote Originally Posted by netcetra View Post
    irock, I have to agree with echelon, this thread title is misleading. you did get your VPS, it's just that you are having issues. it's not a scam, perhaps slow support, perhaps unmet needs. have you asked about their refund policy? did you research that before you signed on?

another thing I must bring up, I realize that english must not be your first language, and there is nothing wrong with that, however I have had to read and re-read your posts to try to understand them- I'm not entirely sure I do at this point. Perhaps the support staff cannot understand you or your complaint? perhaps in the heat of the moment you fired off support tickets in haste without spell checking or making sure it clear and concise? honestly, without echelons input, I would have *no* idea what you are talking about.

i've never used that particular host, i can't say anything one way or the other about them, so they may in fact be a scam, or they may be a great host providing excellent service to 99.9% of thier customers, however based on your experience, can you honestly say that you have been scammed? I certainly cannot ascertain that by this thread or any actions you claim they did or did not perform...
    This is not an issue of what is my first language. We did an agreement, and that's it! They also had some issues over new clients please check it here http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...=1#post6387041 (on page 2)

Correction, why can't you people follow my previous post, don't be so stupid enough, I said I was scammed in a way I cannot login to my current VPS .. WAS THAT CLEAR OR DO I NEED TO REPEAT IT AGAIN?

irock, why ping cant no seem RentVPS and no, as all nothing in contract or writing said since once? what can seem like stupid is scam same? other names always since VPS ping not 100kbps already others account setup less than 5 minutes must be your attitude. however help seems irock at least all thread scam of legion offer two to three time your money in a guarantee what is best it seems once offered you must act quick aws there are only 3 left and if they do not hear from you in email please state your preference peanut.

RentaVPS "Terrible cheap sounding name, not a Scam"

Quote Originally Posted by irockwebhosting View Post

Correction, why can't you people follow my previous post, don't be so stupid enough, I said I was scammed in a way I cannot login to my current VPS .. WAS THAT CLEAR OR DO I NEED TO REPEAT IT AGAIN?
    Hahaha... Am I the only one guys? Or is this the antithesis of clear?

iRock, you were "scammed in a way I cannot login to my current VPS"?

Does that sentence mean that you cannot log into the VPS you ordered with the login credentials that they provided and therefore you feel scammed?

Have your tried contacting customer service, perhaps have an english writing friend compose your email for you. One who is not as belligerent and ignorant sounding. I only say ignorant since you do not have the intelligence not to call everyone "stupid" who were only reading this thread and participating in the first place in an effort to help you.

anyway i'm ending up with RentaVPS this is just a warning to other clients who look forward with them.

Whatever you have in your mind people of this thread then post it here, I off now. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by netcetra View Post
    Hahaha... Am I the only one guys? Or is this the antithesis of clear?

iRock, you were "scammed in a way I cannot login to my current VPS"?

Does that sentence mean that you cannot log into the VPS you ordered with the login credentials that they provided and therefore you feel scammed?

Have your tried contacting customer service, perhaps have an english writing friend compose your email for you. One who is not as belligerent and ignorant sounding. I only say ignorant since you do not have the intelligence not to call everyone "stupid" who were only reading this thread and participating in the first place in an effort to help you.
    Mr. I suggest to read the whole thread! Again , guys this is not an english language ISSUE! Stick to the topic!

Their website is down now!

I knew they sucked........ but damn this is a new level.
    i
    really
    love
    WHT!

I have contacted our host about this. I am sorry your VPS hasnt been setup. We have been migrating users to new servers.

irockwebhosting, I informed you of our current situation, We received alot of orders and filled our nodes up. We did offer to you several hours later to move you to a new node. But you were extremely rude to our staff and we will no longer continue business with you.

I bought a VPS from them that was 4 days ago, and I went to their support to move me up on Dallas DC which has less MS than the current location of my VPS. And so they told me that they will move Sept. 8, 2009 5PM GMT, and until now, they didn't process it and somehow gave way to new orders according to them.

So my point was who came in first? Is it me or their new orders? They're really a scam, they don't even think that even I just order a small VPS from them and it means a lot.

Beware of them guys, you might be the next victim of RentaVPS. Do not buy anything from them after you paid it, no support will follow!

Contact transition@rentavps.net and they'll sort it out for you!

Quote Originally Posted by GilesA View Post
    Contact transition@rentavps.net and they'll sort it out for you!
    I don't think he will get much help from them, the gentleman from the company posted that they have no more interest in doing business with him. Can't say I blame them.
    George
    WPDaredevils.com - Not your momma's web experts!! Managed WP Hosting, SEO, development and more!
    HostNewt - World-Class Business Web Hosting. The way it should be. (Coming soon!)
    I'm always out to help anyone improve their site. Best way to start is at wpdd.xyz!

RentaVPS has been bought - please see http://www.rentavps.net/

I had my own experience with them, the support is terrible , I baught directadmin with my vps , i made a ticket and they said "We no longer supply direct admin licenses." , i asked for refund , they said they would refund,they have completely blanked me for 1 week , ive tried contacting them over and over again for the refund for directadmin.

If they are not offering direct admin anymore they need to take it off their site.

Do not buy anything from them after you paid it, no support will follow!
    What? Again another non-english post about scammers. Sigh is this place just becoming a dumping ground for irate customers? Do a chargeback if you are not happy and stop wasting everyone's time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12