Thumbs up VPS hosting under $20

I am searching for VPS hosting under $20 per month. I have found some good offering and review on chosen provider.

Please can you suggest which one is best?

fivebean.com – 50 GB space, 450 GB bandwidth, 512 MB memory – Price $15.20 pm (After Discount)
    VPSLand.com - 10 GB space, 250 GB bandwidth, 512 MB memory – Price $19.99 pm
    linode.com - 16 GB space, 200 GB bandwidth, 360 MB memory – Price $19.95 pm

Or suggest any other good VPS host.

Thanks

It's depends on what you're looking for. Do you need a cheap vps or a stable one?
    You might want to check out reviews in vps section.

Do a search against whm, you might find some helpful reviews about them. Also take a look at VPS offers forum. There are quite a number of reputable VPS offers over there.

Those are excellent hosts you picked out. You didn't mention if location was a factor or what kind of management you needed on it.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    6 Continents - 14 Cities - LAX, DAL, CHI, ASH, LON, AMS, JNB, TPE, TKY, BOM, GRU, BCN, SIN, SYD, ICN, MOS

Hi,

You can find a VPS for that price, but it will depend on if you want it Managed or Not. We also need to know if you want a control panel and what kind.

- Daniel

Are you looking for linux or windows?

WHat ever you find you wont be able too get cPanel with that budget.

It's possible some places to get Cpanel for that price too. However, you won't have a great deal of RAM.
    linveo.com | Shared Hosting | AMD and Intel KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers
    Direct Admin | VirtFusion | TenantOS | 24/7/365 Support

cPanel requires a minimum of 256-384MB of RAM, for 20$ including the licensing costs, don't expect something great - cPanel provides cheapest licensing to NOC's direct at 10$/mo.
    Ekin Ersoy
    Stagnom Servers | Europe Dedicated Servers with Redefined Support
    Follow us on Twitter: @StagnomUK | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Stagnom

Google search for some reviews, and see what information you're able to generate from that. Don't take all reviews to heart, but on the other hand, it'll give you a fair look over the services.

Also, don't jump fully into the service before giving the server some time to get used to as well. See the ins and outs of the VPS, bite the bullet budget wise, and once you've determined the service is reliable enough to host your site/services off of, make the changes accordingly.
    Ryan G.

Thanks for your replies.

Right now I am using VPS hosting from other provider. It is OK but in last few days I faced 3 downtimes. My existing provider cost me $17 pm with Plesk and about 180 MB RAM.

Right now I have 3 blogs. One blog get 500 unique visitors per day and hoping to increase the number and same for other 2 blog. I don’t think it is much traffic so I don’t want to increase my budget more then $20.

It is not important to have cPanel. I don’t need much support but better to have some.

I am getting much better RAM from provider I mentioned. This can improve my site load time.

Yes looking for Linux host.

You can try 6sync.com the price is a bit higher but you can really have your peace of mind.
    Learning...

Some good hosts you mentioned there, Only have experience with Linode and I highly recommend them for unmanaged. You might want to also check out Nerios and Ramhost, those are two budget hosts that have been impressive. Ramhost if unmanaged and good if you know what you are doing and they have very very fast boxes. I haven't used them yet but I have had some contacts with the guys at 6sync and Photon and at the very least they seem like they know what they are doing = ).

infoshine,

Have you considered a semi-managed VPS? If you're willing to increase your budget a little, I would consider ServerComplete.com

The first step is to search for reviews of ServerComplete.com in the VPS forum.

For a highly rated VPS provider they have a pretty amazing special in the VPS Hosting Offers forum. Hmmn it's actually a pretty tempting offer but $6 for DA kinda kills it for me
    What's your budget?

Seriously, what's your budget?

Are you looking for managed service or not ???

If you are looking for unmanaged *nix VPS, I suggest Fivebean. They run a tight ship.
    Very nice servers, very good support.
    This is the best signature in the world....Tribute!
    (It is not the best signature in the world, no. This is just a tribute)

You can find plenty of unmanaged options in that budget and range
    █ All time best VPS Hosting is now more affordable
    █ Compare different VPS hosting Providers
    █ Ultimate place for Top VPS Hosting Comparison
    █ Reviews | Ratings | News | Articles | Forum | Offers

Depending on location you are looking for, I'd give a holler out to fazewire.com. They have some nice VPSes and seem to be quick with setup.
    Nothing here right now.

@RossMAN

I'm curious what exactly is it about SC's $6 DA that kills the deal for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    @RossMAN

I'm curious what exactly is it about SC's $6 DA that kills the deal for you?
    To put it bluntly I'm a cheap ass. However I understand licenses aren't free and quality doesn't come cheap.
    What's your budget?

Many provider offering below $20 VPS, like said before in this thread take a look in the VPS offers section, lots of great deals.

Cheers

I think the offers you posted are pretty good.
    I would take the first option though.
    Webuzo - Multi user control panel supporting Apache, NGinx, MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, LiteSpeed, Varnish, WordPress, etc.
    Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 200+ OS Templates
    Softaculous - Auto Installer with 400+ scripts for Webuzo, cPanel, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, Plesk, etc.

After searching some review on vpsland and linode I found linode have got much better review.
    I am running 6 WordPress blog site and planning to run 2 vBulletin forums. I am not good in handling Linux or any VPS server. I just want Pease of mind from my hosting provider with no downtime.
    As I just want to setup WordPress blog and vBulletin forum I don’t need much support on that. I need support if server has some problem or my site is down.
    Server location is not an issue.
    Do anyone have any experience with fivebean?

@infoshine

There are plenty of reviews on fivebean on these forums have you searched?

@RossMAN

OK got it, I would have a problem if they offered DA for $10 or more but $5-6 is the norm and a fair cost. Have you tried any of the free panels out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyan View Post
    @RossMAN

OK got it, I would have a problem if they offered DA for $10 or more but $5-6 is the norm and a fair cost. Have you tried any of the free panels out there?
    Yes I have but I prefer to stick with DirectAdmin, at a reasonable price.

Back on topic, the OP is looking for a VPS not me. I currently have 5 VPS and that's enough for now
    What's your budget?