looking for VPS or Dedicated server.

Hi,

I am looking for VPS or Dedicated server, must be managed with full support and the budget is around $50 or less a month, but if you think it will be hard to find what im looking for at this price let me know anyways about the host you have in mind.

I need the following:
    512 ram
    2 gb HD
    10 GB bandwidth
    MUST be Cpanel control panel.

nothing crazy.. just basic requirement.

I need a host that has been around for a while with experienced support staff.

I check reviews of all hosts before I signup with any, if you think you know of a good host that can help me please let me know, I'm looking to signup right away.

Thanks!!

i believe you will find good vps provider with your budget.
    have you checked offer forum?

Hi,

whats offer forum ? nope.
    where do I find he offer forum?

thx.

I think i'm gonna go with wiredtree.. im very impressed by all positive reviews I see on them, I couldn't find any bad reviews about them anywhere on here or on google, I think they are a perfect Host !

I think I'm in love at first sight !

Should anyone has any alternative solution or if you disagree then please respond, or forever hold your peace

Daniel at ServerComplete has some good vps deals and the support is great. www.servercomplete.com
    Web Hosting Plus
    Premium Australian Web Hosting

Your budget is just about what you are looking for. Have you had a look at the VPS offers forum? there are quite a number of reputable vps offers over there.

Good luck in your VPS search.

I'd suggest VPS given your budget. The type of dedicated server you'd grab with the budget you have is sub-par, and would not be worth the money shelled out.
    Ryan G.

Quote Originally Posted by alexbizal View Post
    I think i'm gonna go with wiredtree.. im very impressed by all positive reviews I see on them, I couldn't find any bad reviews about them anywhere on here or on google, I think they are a perfect Host !

I think I'm in love at first sight !

Should anyone has any alternative solution or if you disagree then please respond, or forever hold your peace

I've been using WiredTree for a while and our contract is about to expire and we are looking at leaving them. We have had a lot of problems with them in terms of performance and downtime. They have a lot of good reviews, but I haven't been impressed with them at all.