Hello, Thank you for your interest.

I'm looking for a Business partner that is dedicated to its customers, Verdict Networks is a fast growing company with roots in several countries including Malaysia, Israel, India, England, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand.

Our company is constantly innovating to be above and beyond our competition, already as a Native English company we have achieved systems that no other outsourcing company can match and we are proud to say we work for Verdict Networks.

Our company has over 14 employees working around the clock to provide the best possible service to our customers.

The ideal partner will be able to excel in the following fields;

- cPanel Level2 User Level Issues
- DotNetPanel Level2 User Level Issues
- User Level2 VPS Support
- Experience with a wide range or linux and windows OS.
- Provide sales support for;
- Colocation
- Windows VPS
- cPanel Hosting (Both Shared & Reseller)
- Site builders
- And our own Outsourcing Product
- Accounts and Customer Management

Qualifications not needed, A fair knowledge of the Hosting Industry and related Industry's is all that is needed.

This position is not salary based, Wage Conditions should be discussed in a confidential chat email or IM. And should not be shared with the public.

Ideally that Applicant is available Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm GMT-5 or closest US Timezone. And the ability to be on call outside hours stated.

Applicant should be over the age of 18. We would prefer a Mature Age Applicant.

Please do not reply to this thread, rather send your interests and comments to my direct email; [email protected]

If you would like to discuss this opportunity in real time please add me to Skype verdict.networks

Thank you once again for your time. Hope to here from you soon.