Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    My experience with regencyhost.com

    Took them roughly 48 hours to set up my vps, right after set up I noticed something was wrong so I asked about a few things and the ip address they gave me was not working (could not ping), so they issued me a new one. This took them 15 hours. Now everything seems to be working properly. I also asked them after around 18 hours when my server would be ready and they gave me an estimate of the end of the day. I'll give another review after I get a chance to actually use my server.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    282
    thanks for the review, keep us updated. Hope you go well with them in the future.

  3. #3
    Wow, lucky you I guess

    I ordered at this time below and paid for cpanel and its still not up:
    Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:25 AM

    I guess that was a waste of around $30+

    I will update when its up...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jammu & Kashmir
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by tihost View Post
    Wow, lucky you I guess

    I ordered at this time below and paid for cpanel and its still not up:
    Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009 9:25 AM

    I guess that was a waste of around $30+

    I will update when its up...
    We take 48 - 72 hours to setup a dedicated server, and the server was delivered on sunday. Actually, we are running 1st month free offer, and we have a lot orders for processing, that is why, we took 48 - 72 hours.
    If you have a vps with us please pm me with details because vps servers are delivered within 6 - 24 hours.

    Best Regards
    Wajdan
    Last edited by 314Hosting; 09-28-2009 at 04:42 AM.

  5. #5
    Is that real world time?

  6. #6

    Boys sell Host !!!

    RegencyHost is JUST a re-reseller of dmehosting.com !!
    Juste compare RegencyHost VPS Plans with this (dmehosting.com/budget-linux-vps.php)

    There are a small difference :

    RegencyHost Prices == 2 X (DOUBLE)dmehosting prices

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jammu & Kashmir
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Almeda07 View Post
    RegencyHost is JUST a re-reseller of dmehosting.com !!
    Juste compare RegencyHost VPS Plans with this (dmehosting.com/budget-linux-vps.php)

    There are a small difference :

    RegencyHost Prices == 2 X (DOUBLE)dmehosting prices
    It's true we're their re-seller and we have our own prices. We provide servers with support like semi-managed. Approx most of companies re-sell products of other hosting companies. SEE dmehosting re-sell BursTNET servers with their own prices. Would you ask for a re-fund for dedicated/vps servers for the reason because they are re-selling products?

    Best Regards
    Wajdan

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wajdan View Post
    Would you ask for a re-fund for dedicated/vps servers for the reason because they are re-selling products?
    Yes, I don't want to Buy VPS from a stupide Re-seller !!

Similar Threads

  1. My RegencyHost Review
    By mnetsol in forum Web Hosting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •