Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    49

    Angry Enotch networks: paid 9 days ago, have not give me the server up to now

    I purchased a server on 8/31/2009 at enotchnetworks.com,

    It has been paid on the same day via paypal.

    Transaction ID: 93B137635B664553S
    Seller Name & Email: Enotch Technologies, LLC, [email protected]
    Transaction Amount: *****USD More Info
    Transaction Date: 8/31/2009 16:34 PDT

    But after that their site shut down for about 5-6 days,

    and the bad thing is that I have not got the server up to now,

    What should I do ?

    Can I send a money refund request via paypal ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    83
    Sorry to hear it, mate. I signed up with them around 6 months ago (for a VPS) and they were down for about a week so I figured they were gone. Then about 2 months after that I got an invoice from them so when I went to their support area to ask them what the hell they were playing at it was gone again!
    Search these forums, you'll see a fair bit of information on them. I think at one point the company was "sold."

    I'd dispute it with Paypal ASAP if I were you.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    2,965
    They have a user in this forum. Email or PM them to see whats going on.
    Email: info ///at/// honelive.com

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,183
    Have you already tried calling them, that's always the first thing I would try
    I also saw they have live support on their site, maybe it's an idea to give that a go.
    » www.InstantDedicated.com - Online in no time
    » Dedicated Servers in [EU] Netherlands with DAILY support, also on weekends
    » DDOS Protected network - 100% Money Back if it doesn't work for you
    » Streaming / IPTV allowed | Up to 10 Gbit ports | 100% Network Uptime

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NJ, USA
    Posts
    6,456
    The team at Enotch are all good guys - but they have a lot of work to do. I can see them turning into a good shop soon.. they just need to figure everything out.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougy View Post
    The team at Enotch are all good guys - but they have a lot of work to do. I can see them turning into a good shop soon.. they just need to figure everything out.
    they started in 2003 if they have not figured things out yet I dont think they are gonna.. I do like some of them but would never get a server there.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    49
    Their response are toooo delay.
    on 9/14/2009 ,they told me thay can refund the payment .
    I accepted this advice... for the server is still "Pending"

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,138
    Quote Originally Posted by darkeden View Post
    they started in 2003 if they have not figured things out yet I dont think they are gonna.. I do like some of them but would never get a server there.
    Exactly! Maybe we should give them another year for them to get there act together. Waiting 9 days for a server is a bit much and I actually find it unacceptable. To the OP, I hope you find a web hosting company that treats you the way you should be treated. Best of luck!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    EVERYWHERE!!!!
    Posts
    587
    9 days is absolutely ridiculous.
    I'm part of the Chicago Breast Cancer 3 Day!
    Because Everyone Deserves a Lifetime.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougy View Post
    The team at Enotch are all good guys - but they have a lot of work to do. I can see them turning into a good shop soon.. they just need to figure everything out.
    Yea, just give them some time hopefully by 2017 they will have everything figured out.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    563
    I find it interesting that you folks are even here commenting on this when you do not have any information on how this order was placed, the agreement made between the customer and the fact of recent issues that we have had to address in the last few days. Obviously 9 days is long for anyone who has ordered a service but we did not play around and say we weren’t giving a refund. The refund was granted. Yes, we started in 2003 but we did not start offering colocation or dedicated servers (that we owned) at that time. If the OP would check PayPal they will see that we granted the refund on 9/14. The status clearly says being reviewed by PayPal.

    XFACTORServers it would be good to see if you will still be here on WHT in 2017. Maybe you can offer this person a server......

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    3,795
    There's a large outage thread in the Outage forum concerning Enotch. Perhaps thats the reason for the delays.
    AYKsolutions.com - High Bandwidth Specialists - 100TB/1Gbps/10Gbps Unmetered/CDN/DDOS Protected
    Over 20 Global Locations - Asia, Mexico, Brazil, India, Australia, US, CA, EU - Bare Metal and Virtual Cloud. All Managed.
    View our current Specials.
    We are Professional. Painless. Polite.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    China
    Posts
    49
    Yes, I received the refund on 9/15/2009
    so this issue has been resolved.

    thanks.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by enotchnet View Post
    I find it interesting that you folks are even here commenting on this when you do not have any information on how this order was placed, the agreement made between the customer and the fact of recent issues that we have had to address in the last few days. Obviously 9 days is long for anyone who has ordered a service but we did not play around and say we weren’t giving a refund. The refund was granted. Yes, we started in 2003 but we did not start offering colocation or dedicated servers (that we owned) at that time. If the OP would check PayPal they will see that we granted the refund on 9/14. The status clearly says being reviewed by PayPal.

    XFACTORServers it would be good to see if you will still be here on WHT in 2017. Maybe you can offer this person a server......
    I quoted dougys comment , which had nothing bad to say about you. I suggest you stop attacking me and work on getting your clients back rather then making a post on wht attacking me.

Similar Threads

  1. Enotch Networks :: Review our Site
    By enotchnet in forum Web Site Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 11:36 AM
  2. Pi** Takers @ Enotch Networks
    By imadmin in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 06:11 AM
  3. 33 Whitehall / Enotch Networks
    By Dougy in forum Colocation and Data Centers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 08:24 AM
  4. What about Enotch Networks
    By someone11 in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 03:54 PM
  5. Enotch networks, 6 week VPS review
    By dennyjames in forum VPS Hosting
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 05:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •