Looking for USA Based Windows VPS 2008 with Hyper-V

Hey guys, I'm upgrading all my VPS's (resellers too) to Windows 2008 from 2003 (20+ VPS). My current provider sadly won't upgrade their servers so I am forced to look for a new provider.

Provider must be in the USA, have 3-5 years experience and provide 24 x 7 support. (no Indian outsourcing please). Should also be a registered USA company with a toll free USA number.

Any suggestions?

Do you have any preference for virtualization technology? If you are looking for best performance and dedicated RAM along with real hardware level virtualization, I'd recommend you to consider Hyper-V based VPS against some of the other virtualization technologies available. From your requirements, it appears you are looking for Fully managed VPS?
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

"Looking for USA Based Windows VPS 2008 with Hyper-V"

My bad! Approaching end of a very hectic day with couple of VPS migrations
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

It happens

Yes I must stress USA Based Windows VPS 2008 with Hyper-V (which is why I put it in the title ). Hosting company should be USA based with a tax ID etc.

With that many VPS requirements have you considered getting a dedicated server yourself to host them? Is there any part of the USA you would prefer?

I'd prefer for someone else to take up the hardware management for the VPS and then just resell the VPS and provide direct support to my clients. Thanks for the suggestion though

In terms of location anywhere in the USA is fine.

I'll probably start out with a handful of VPS at the chosen provider to see how they go for 1-2 months before migrating my whole fleet.