I'm looking for reseller hosting, need something affordable...

I'm looking for an affordable reseller host. I need a minimum of 5GB space and somewhere around 80GB bandwidth, this must be located either in US or Europe. My budget is up to $10 a month and I'm looking forward to pay 6 months in advance therefore the company must be around for at least 2 years. Quality is the most important thing, the host cannot be slow and has to have a good uptime. I need this within the next 5 days. Thanks.

You look at the forum below where there are many offers.

Also, don't just look at the price. Make sure that your provider is not overselling.

Look into overselling also to see if the company has been up for more than 2 years i'd say use WHois on the domain.

The budget and requirements seem to be reasonable. You should take a look at the reseller offers section to see if you can find anything.

Thank you everyone for your response. I've found something suitable, it's Clan Drive Hosting from webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=888532 I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me any advice on the company? Or could maybe someone recommend a company? I'm also quite interested in IGXHost, but I would prefer bi-annual payment.

As others have said, have a look in the reseller hosting forum for some hosts to choose from.

Your budget is good, requirements are sound. Some hosts offer money back policies, so if you are not happy with them within X amount of days you can get your money back - so a good thing to look out for.
    ClanDrive Hosting | The No Fuss Webhost
    Shared & Reseller * Seattle - West Coast * LiteSpeed * cPanel * Fantastico * R1Soft * &More *
    Dedicated * Seattle - West Coast * 1-Minute Monitoring *
    VPS * NY - East Coast * OpenVZ *

Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ

You should not have any problem finding reseller hosting based upon your requirements.
    Cobra Web Hosting
    Shared, Reseller and VPS Hosting
    cPanel/WHM | Daily Offsite Backups | Softaculous | Account Migration
    30 Day Money-Back Guarantee | 24/7 Support

A budget of $10-$15/mo seems to be a good target range for what you are looking to accomplish in most respects.

Don't forget to checkout the Reseller Hosting Offers here on WHT.

Yes, thank you very much for your help everyone, I know there are offers in the Reseller Hosting section, I was just wondering if anyone would be able to give any good advice on a reputable company, I really don't want to fall for a company that will go down after 4 months.

You can check whois domain to see how long the provider is in business and sometimes how many domains they host.
    Try WHT Host quote to request free quote from hosting providers, then do some research and make decision.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Quote Originally Posted by Mat2009 View Post
    Yes, thank you very much for your help everyone, I know there are offers in the Reseller Hosting section, I was just wondering if anyone would be able to give any good advice on a reputable company, I really don't want to fall for a company that will go down after 4 months.
    you're better off going around reading reviews then - we aren't allowed to recommend hosts without having some kind of experience with them - and reputable isn't always the best, the best is whatever works best for you. So you should try out a host for a month or two at first and then move to a semi-annual or annual plan later on once you feel comfortable - it's safer this way for you and your money and you'll feel a lot better whether it works out or not.

then you can give the company the kind of reputation you believe they deserve