Experienced PHP/MySQL programmer and tech support person for hire.
I'm a web developer based in the United Kingdom. It goes without saying that I'm a native English speaker. I'm very professional in my approach, and I'm available for around 12 hours every day.
- 10 years of general webmasterage (Not that that's a word, but you understand what I mean).
- 9 years of PHP/MySQL experience.
- 9 years of working with cPanel and WHM. I can work effectively with Plesk too.
- Some experience of Shell/Bash scripting (I haven't done this for a very long time, so if you need this I might be a little shaky to begin with).
- Enough knowledge of the things I do to answer practically any question from your customers.
Most of the web server work I've done throughout my time has been in some way involved with Linux. Recently with the advent of better Windows support (At least in my opinion, feel free to shoot me down in flames) for PHP/MySQL, I've been using XAMPP-based servers.
Preferably, I'm looking for a small to small-ish web host, but I'm open to almost anything else.
Contact me via private message if you'd like to ask any questions.
Hello, I am interested in your offer, and I could use some Tech Support personel. However you would be paid on commision as I do not have the funds at the moment to give you a regular pay. If you are interested please PM me or send me an email at: