Langley, BC

Post 12+ Years Web Hosting Experience Seeking For Full Time Employment

I have more than 12 years experience in the web hosting industry. I have hands on experience both on doing hardware server deployment and system administration.

I recently wrote and published a book titled Getting & Managing Your First 1,000 Clients in Web Hosting which you can currently see at

The book is recently featured on HostGator's reseller hosting page.

I have extensive experience in managing cPanel/WHM server including custom WHM/cPanel plugin development and customization.

I have developed various WHM/WHMCS interfacing applications which I published on

I have developed the SEO Hosting Network platform ( and have extensive knowledge and experience developing applications to interface with WHM/cPanel through its API.

I have been self employed in the past 10 years of my career. I previously owned Host Department LLC which was acquired back in Sept 2007 by Nettlinx Limited.

I am currently seeking for a steady salary based employment and prefer to work remotely from my current Fremont, CA location. I will consider relocation if the company should provide relocating compensation. I prefer to work as a 1099 contractor.

Previously at Host Department, I oversee the entire business operation and make sure the company is growing. As CTO I supervise and mange a team of both linux and windows sysadmins as well as 8 team leaders in the company. I am also in charge of deploying all servers (hardware and system installations) and network management of our collocated space in Hurricane Electric in Fremont, CA.

I am interested in a R&D staff position in any web hosting related company. I am also interested in a Jr. Sysadmin position or Level III tech support position.

If you're interested in bringing in a veteran in the web hosting industry into your team, please PM me.

I am only interested in a salary based offer and is not interested in any kind of partnership offers.

Thank you for your attention and I'm looking forward to get your PM or you can email me at jimmy.tanzil [at]
    We Have Generated Over 7 Million cPanel Backups Come Dance Together With Us Y'all!
    Offer Your Own Backup Hosting Service - SiteAutoBackup.Com (Private Label / WHMCS Ready)
    WebHostingBusinessBook.Com | | NowOpenOnline.Com

PA, USA

Please send your resume, references, and desired salary/compensation requirement to jobs [at] Thank you.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)