Managed Semi-dedicated server needed!

Hi,

I operate an Invision forum with approximately 15k members (the majority aren't active), however, there are about 1-2k members on daily and a maximum of 150 members on at once. The site is somewhat resource intensive, however, certainly not intensive enough to demand an entire dedicated server. Therefore, I am looking for a MANAGED semi-dedicated server (only one other website on the server with me)

I will require cPanel and also:

• PHP 5.2
      • GD2 Extension
      • SPL Extension
      • DOM XML Extension
      • JSON Extension

• MySQL 5.0+

If this descriptions fits what you can offer, please post here or PM me and we will discuss pricing.

Thanks

You should state exactly what your definition of semi-dedicated is, because some interpret that as a VPS, and some as a shared hosting account with less accounts on the server.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Semi-dedicated meaning only ONE other website sharing the server with me. So, the server is $150/month, we can each pay $75 and share a relatively powerful server.

You'll probably want to get a quote for a server with cPanel/WHM and then get platinumservermanagement to manage it for you, if you want to go the cheap route.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by crise View Post
    Semi-dedicated meaning only ONE other website sharing the server with me. So, the server is $150/month, we can each pay $75 and share a relatively powerful server.
    I'm not familiar with the semi-dedicated shared market. How does one verify that there are only two websites hosted on the server without having root access?

Regards
    UNIXy - Fully Managed Servers and Clusters - Established in 2006
    Server Management - Unlimited Servers. Unlimited Requests. One Plan!
    cPanel Varnish Plugin -- Seamless SSL Caching (Let's Encrypt, AutoSSL, etc)
    Slow Site or Server? Unable to handle traffic? Same day performance fix: joe@unixy

You both get root...

Or, if someone has a server with a bunch of websites that are not necessarily resource intensive, and can allocated 50% of the server's resources to me, that would work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by crise View Post
    You both get root...
    You could try posting a request in the appropriate forum and wait for a reply. Sorry I don't know which one that would be exactly (check with helpdesk). You'll have a better chance finding someone that needs to offset costs a bit.

Regards
    UNIXy - Fully Managed Servers and Clusters - Established in 2006
    Server Management - Unlimited Servers. Unlimited Requests. One Plan!
    cPanel Varnish Plugin -- Seamless SSL Caching (Let's Encrypt, AutoSSL, etc)
    Slow Site or Server? Unable to handle traffic? Same day performance fix: joe@unixy