What is the best webhost.......

Hi all,

I want to make an adult image host site. Now I need a best webhost for my image host site. What is the best webhost for adult image host site. Note: I need unlimited space and unlimitade bandwidth. Thanks.

No offense or anything, but...you kinda need to be a little bit more realistic if you want any good recommendations, not saying that those companies who offer that aren't commendable, but the point stands.

You won't find unlimited because it doesn't exist. If you're expecting that you'll be using a lot of disk and bandwidth you'll be looking at a dedicated server.

Unlimited is a selling gimmick with a bunch of fine print. I have to agree with igxhost, if you are going to start a image intensive site, especially being and adult themed website, I would look into either a VPS (Virtual Private Server) or a Dedicated Server.

Unlimited ='s Limited when reading any hosts TOS and/or AUP.
    I'm part of the Chicago Breast Cancer 3 Day!
    Because Everyone Deserves a Lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalsabuj View Post
    Hi all,

I want to make an adult image host site. Now I need a best webhost for my image host site. What is the best webhost for adult image host site. Note: I need unlimited space and unlimitade bandwidth. Thanks.
    Unlimited is frowned upon and doesn't exist. Your best bet would be to check many of the hosts here and see if they allow adult content and find a decent amoutn of space / bandwidth or go right for a VPS.
    Nothing here right now.

Note: I need unlimited space and unlimitade bandwidth. Thanks.
    Like dealing with scammers?

I suggest you first think about what you need again, nobody can give you unlimited space as there are no unlimited hard disks by now. So all those offers are fake anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by xojac View Post
    I suggest you first think about what you need again, nobody can give you unlimited space as there are no unlimited hard disks by now. So all those offers are fake anyway.
    I suppose he understands that... Just play a game

Avoid unlimited, metered bandwidth and fixed space is more realistic if you want to keep your account active.

I assume that is rhetorical question and I'm certain in the each niche of the web hosting market you will have the leaders and that is not the same web hosting company
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

i am using theserving.com and they are pretty good

You may not find a host that provided unlimited hosting (which does not exist anyway) that you can use for Image Hosting. You will need to find a host that does not oversell their services so you can use all the space and bandwidth associated with that hosting provider's package without worrying if that host is going to suspend/terminate your account.

A lot of shared web host providers do not allow image hosting on their servers, even if they offer limited resources. If you signed up for a provider that offered unlimited anything, they wouldn't let you host a image hosting site on their servers as you would clash with the fair usage policy.

You would need to start out with a VPS, which you can upgrade as your needs grow until you need a dedicated server of your own.

Quote Originally Posted by vikramsra View Post
    i am using theserving.com and they are pretty good
    From a whois search they are pretty new. So it seems you have been hosting with them for a short period only. If possible share the domain hosted there.

As you are very particular about adult images web hosting, I advice you to do minimum research. Conduct a Google search and find out the the web hosting of the top SERPS obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali View Post
    A lot of shared web host providers do not allow image hosting on their servers, even if they offer limited resources.
    Agreed!And I also stand my side with peoples updside,"unlimited" is not a good sign.They will actually limit the CPU/RAM/DB usage as a threshold to suspend your account.
    If you insist,try here.Contains about 3 webhosting accept your needs.Do not forget check their TOS first!

Regards!
    HostEase Hosting - Professional Web Hosting
    SoftLayer Datacenter and 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support
    Support Center|Call us at (302)-353-4678.

I would echo what others have said regarding a VPS. If you really need a lot of disk space and bandwidth, and choose to go with an unlimited host (or any shared account for that matter), you will face quick suspension.

You will have a hard time when it comes to getting unlimited space and bandwidth esp when it comes to image hosting. You should start out slow, maybe with a vps and move up slowly but if your demand goes up, expect to get add dedicated servers because vps is limited when it comes to CPU and RAM. Look into Chime Host, if you are interested in vps. They also have dedicated server option but i don't know they don't list it on their site. try contacting them for a quote or something.

Adult image hosting site with traffic would not be viable on shared hosting if you need good performane/reliability.
    you should probably look at VPS for a start and then consider Unmetered bandwidth server with large HDD as site grows.
    Imageleet.com - Premium Hosting Solutions Since 2006
    Shared Hosting, FFmpeg Hosting, Linux VPS and Dedicated Solutions.
    SSD, Litespeed powered, R1soft, cPanel | Softaculous | Rvsitebuilder + FFmpeg, Mencoder, Mplayer, Flvtool2, x264
    http://www.imageleet.com

20. i would avoid unlimited as well.

If you absolutely, have to have, need unlimited bandwidth the best you can do is get an unmetered dedicated server, but don't expect to get one of those cheaply.
    Brook Hollow Brands

Quote Originally Posted by ahosto View Post
    Look into Chime Host
    Can you tell us your connection to this company you've now recommended several times? Are you a customer? If so, please provide a domain you own that's hosted there, or something to show your personal experience, please.
    You can use this link, or post it here.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Quote Originally Posted by igxhost View Post
    You won't find unlimited because it doesn't exist. If you're expecting that you'll be using a lot of disk and bandwidth you'll be looking at a dedicated server.

than why quality web host claim unlimited.
    I v heard allot of hostgator, they still included unlimited in their packages
    so why such big hosts practicing these terms? any reason?
    I would like if any of hostgator representative answer this question ?

I would like if any of hostgator representative answer this question ?
    This oldish blog entry would probably be their explanation: http://blog.hostgator.com/2008/10/20...n-eat-hosting/

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc View Post
    This oldish blog entry would probably be their explanation: http://blog.hostgator.com/2008/10/20...n-eat-hosting/
    Definitely - it's 100% marketing and what they were offering before isn't really any different than what they are offering now.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.