Under 18 ad publisher/network

I am hosting a 16 year old on a dedicated server I have for his blog which gets around 5000 visitors a day. Are there any ad networks where he can place ads on his site for money which would not require a ssn? I know bidvertiser does not require one but he was getting about 1 cent per click and only getting a few clicks per day.

I posted here because it is about his website content and there really is no section for this.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought google adsense didn't require a ssn / sin either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohrar View Post
    Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought google adsense didn't require a ssn / sin either.
    It is worldwide as well so can't really ask for different numbers for various companies. I think you can have Ad Sense if you are under 18 but there is a requirement for payments to be made for a guardian?

Adsense probably is the best way for him to go, but as per the previous posts he'd need to look into how he's going to get paid. If you're 16 and from the UK you can be paid from Google - not sure about the US though.
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

check in https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms

By enrolling in the Program, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age.

Thanks guys but yeah hes not old enough in america for adsense and they require a ssn to actualy give you the payments.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Why don't you just get your parent/guardian to register in their name and when a check comes they just send the funds to you?

And last time I used AdSense they didn't need a SSN. They used to when it was beta.
    Tailored VPS offers fully customizable VPS Hosting