Website hosting/development company up for auction

I am auctioning off my entire website development / hosting firm.
    Due to other interests I just don't have time to further develop and maintain this company any further.

I am looking to sell the below all together as it really is one company.

website development company has provided logo design, and website development since 2002 (on an off)domain name is SessionMedia.net

Website hosting firm see hostedsessions.com/.net for packages
    currently bringing in $130 a month not counting 5 customers who pay yearly. Also there is once customer who does not pay since he has brought in a lot of work and could potentiall bring in more customers for the new owner (both hosting and site development customers).

The hosting company is on a reseller account with a well known company that offers unlimited everything. My costs to run all my websites are $20.95 per month there is also a person who has a reseller account under me who I charge $19.95 per month (I never marked up the reseller account since they brought me in web development work).
    in total its about 20 customers. You will also get all the customers domain name from my godaddy account pushed to your account.

The new site owner can keep the account where it is as you also would get clientexe (free to use).

I would also give the new owner Musicalsessions.com which was to be a new project I never completed.

I am looking to auction the above off starting the bid at $260
    auction will end on Tue at 6pm Sept 8th 2009. All questions can be posted and or PM'ed to me and I will do my best to answer them publicly or privatly if need be.
    Last edited by mjfroggy; 09-06-2009 at 10:50 AM. Reason: more info added
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    just a programmer

$250 but only if we can do it right now

I replied back to your PM. If you want to meet my BIN otherwise I will see what other offers I get.

The domain name is very easy to remember and the site has a ton of potential to anyone who gives both sites a little TLC
    just a programmer

Sale Pending

No more bidding needed.
    just a programmer

This has been sold, thank you for a smooth transaction

sale confirmed
    just a programmer

Woow,

I bought this and now seem to be in the middle of some dispute.
    Jason, please reply to my or Thomas his email, as the sale stated no outstanding debt etc etc

If this is not remedied and or I get bothered with it I will cancel this deal, transfer all back to your accounts and demand a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by valvehosting View Post
    Woow,

I bought this and now seem to be in the middle of some dispute.
    Jason, please reply to my or Thomas his email, as the sale stated no outstanding debt etc etc

If this is not remedied and or I get bothered with it I will cancel this deal, transfer all back to your accounts and demand a refund.
    Care to explain? So other people will know if he attempts to sell again.

There seems to be a dispute with the previous owner,

The seller is not contacting the person with the dispute so he now turns to me to make the seller pay. He most likely thinks we are friends or "in it together"

I took over the website, a few domain, to start my own web host. I am located in Japan and have absoluetly not the faintest idea who the seller is.

All was conducted over email, I do have an email where the seller states that there are no outstanding debts, other then the hosting packages paid for)

Here I am!

My name should say it all. If Valve is innocent I feel for him. I've agreed to salvage his new company names on rip off report dot com if he can help to apply the appropriate pressure to Jason (seller) to refund my money via Pay Pal and an apologize via e-mail.

That's not too much to ask is it?

go to rip off report dot com - search hostedsessions dot com and it will explain the situation.

Valve isn't completely off the hook as his first e-mail to me today, ironically a day after my pay pal dispute was opened, Valva said that he was the new owner of hostedsessions.com (hosting) and sessionmedia.net (design). When I alerted him of the problem and my inability to contact the now seller, Jason Reis for the last several weeks, Valve claimed to only be the owner of the hosting in his next e-mail.

So, I'm sitting reasonably tight waiting for Jason to send my 50% deposit via pay pal and an apology via e-mail from Jason for wasting so much of my time and completely burning me. Then, it will all be over.

Not one to stand by and get burned.

-Thomas

Hi,

I can see your point of view of course,
    All I can say now is that I hope there will not be any other people with similar stories. All information I have on the guy, address etc I have send over to you.

I was so excited about this project, now less so.

When I moved all accts over to my server I accessed the "billing" email and saw your email, as it was not to positive I thought I would do the right thing and offer my support if I could, this kind of backfired it seems.

Anyways, lets hope Jason sees all the mails, these posts and our phone calls. There is however not much more I can do,

Mike

Yeah, let's see if he does the right thing. Jason?

I am in the process of undoing this sale due to non performance, and will change back all changes made and hope this has no negative effect on your clients Jason

Dear WHT-ers,

How can I undo this sale?
    Domains were transfered to my godaddy account
    Payment made and accepted, but in the agreement (email) it stated that there were no outstanding issues or debt,

There clearly are so I want out of this, what can I do?

Can someone please tell me the nameserver history for ns1.smediaserver.com and ns2.smediaserver.com

Quote Originally Posted by valvehosting View Post
    Dear WHT-ers,

How can I undo this sale?
    Domains were transfered to my godaddy account
    Payment made and accepted, but in the agreement (email) it stated that there were no outstanding issues or debt,

There clearly are so I want out of this, what can I do?

Can someone please tell me the nameserver history for ns1.smediaserver.com and ns2.smediaserver.com
    No way to undo this sale unless you get in contact with the person who sold you this company.

The previous owner has agreed to undo the sale,
    so I am very happy once again.

Please update this thread and confirm this Jason.

Paypal payment to both tom as well as valve hosting has been already sent and shows on my paypal as complete. So I see domain names are being transfered back to my godaddy account as we speak.

I will need you to send me the sessionmedia password to my wht account here. If need be I can post paypal screen shots of payments to both you ($300) and the $182.50 which I already sent to Thomas

mjfroggym, your sessionhosting account is still yours on here, so please confirm the CANCELLATION of this sale with that account.

...still pist that my time was wasted

Too bad for Jason that it took extensive pressure for him to do the right thing, but I can confirm I got my refund. Jason, how about you apologize to me in front of your peers for everyone to see that you have fully manned up? Do so, and I'll edit the rip off dot com report accordingly.

I have a refund pending

and now spend my day changing all my passwords and making sure all is in order.
    What a waste of my week this was.

Confirmed all payments made. ValveHost, Paypal has your payment listed as Pending and the dispute is listed as being reviewed by Paypal so they most likely won't release the payment until they finish there review of the dispute that you opened.

I will not have net access for the next 3 or 4 days so I will not be reachable but I confirm I have back the domains in my godaddy account and the sale has been cancelled
    just a programmer

Quote Originally Posted by sessionmedia View Post
    Confirmed all payments made. ValveHost, Paypal has your payment listed as Pending and the dispute is listed as being reviewed by Paypal so they most likely won't release the payment until they finish there review of the dispute that you opened.

I will not have net access for the next 3 or 4 days so I will not be reachable but I confirm I have back the domains in my godaddy account and the sale has been cancelled
    I don't see how this is possible? All you have to do is click the refund button in the dispute center. It's only been a couple of days.

I see the payment as pending, I hope it will clear soon as this whole sale has made me lose way too much sleep.

The coward still wouldn't man up and apologize. I guess in his lame world putting people through this is okay. I'll edit the rip of report dot com report (search hostedsessions dot com) I'll edit the report to reflect that after "certain pressure" I did get my deposit back and the report will serve to attest as to Jason Reis' true character.

The nightmare continues...

An eCheck payment from SELLERS NAME was declined by the sender's bank. We will
    automatically try to process this payment again in 3 business days. It then usually
    takes 3-5 days for the money to be deposited into your account. Please do not ship
    items until you receive payment.

This has trouble written all over it.

Contact paypal and sent them all evidence including screenshot of this forum to make the case stronger.

Cheers

Jason Reis Screws People

Hey Valve, it took several days but our Pay Pal refund finally cleared yesterday. It sounds like you took the dispute outside of Pay Pal? In any case, let me know what I can do to help as Jason is still on my "sh#& list" and I'll help in any way that I can if the saga does continue passed the three business day wait.

Message to Jason Reis of hostedsessions dot com and sessionmedia dot com; this wrong you have strewn will follow you and haunt you. Even after Valve get's his money I will be watching your activities and will never forget. You should be concerned.

-Thomas

Payment received!

Case closed!