Nixism.com - Support team is gone?

Hello there,
    Since almost two days ago, i got my account suspended on nixism's servers with none notice.

I've tried to contact the support staff, but i got not a single word from them.
    Tickets not being answered;
    The online chat support is offline for days.

If there's someone responsible for nixism in here, please take a look, i do really need the service back online.

Thanks

If I am not mistaken they are now under the same management as VectorLevel.
    Maybe Sameer or Shikir can shed some light in your situation.
    Aspiration Hosting [US UK SG AU] - Cloud Web Hosting | Managed Cloud Server
    LiteMage / LiteSpeed Cache for Magento, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal & XenForo

Web Development Support Unmetered Bandwidth Aspiration CDN Magento Optimized

school must of started again...
    Best Regards,

Mark

It seems like it if you have backups i just say pick a different host

Hello,

We purchased the company a few days ago and apologize for the delay. I'm personally looking at this now. We're in the process of getting our full management team here to work with Nixism within the next few hours - that means fully managed services, 24 hour live support, and phone support. We plan to include this free with all Nixism accounts.

We'll be issuing SLA credits either way to you (OP) for this delay - things have been tough but we are finally getting around to merging everything.

And to "Mark" - we recently spent over $20,000 acquiring companies - so honestly if you think that we can't hire a team you are far from correct.

You can spend as much as you want, I still don't see a valid reason to leave a client of yours hanging for a few days with no clue on what was going on.

My name really is Mark, there's no need for the quotes.
    Best Regards,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Veltrap View Post
    Hello,

We purchased the company a few days ago and apologize for the delay. I'm personally looking at this now. We're in the process of getting our full management team here to work with Nixism within the next few hours - that means fully managed services, 24 hour live support, and phone support. We plan to include this free with all Nixism accounts.

We'll be issuing SLA credits either way to you (OP) for this delay - things have been tough but we are finally getting around to merging everything.

And to "Mark" - we recently spent over $20,000 acquiring companies - so honestly if you think that we can't hire a team you are far from correct.
    I agree with mark spending is not important you should have worried about sending emails to all the clients and looking at any issues. I mean days of not responding come on

Quote Originally Posted by HypedHosting View Post
    I agree with mark spending is not important you should have worried about sending emails to all the clients and looking at any issues. I mean days of not responding come on

I apologize and I know it was out of hand. We did send e-mails and say there were going to be delays but this was a bit too much on my side. I did make a mistake and am working on getting the team set up right now :-).

Not an outage, moved to web hosting forum instead.
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Hello,

I'm glad everything is gonna be back to normal.

Thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrenytz View Post
    I'm glad everything is gonna be back to normal.

Thanks for the reply.

If I am correct on who you are, your account was suspended due to Warez. We can't reactivate it till this issue is solved. We've updated your ticket.

It's good to see that the new management is responding to these issues so promptly. Keep it up

This is the 2nd company you've bought and not responding to tickets?

Not a good first impression for these clients.

Usually you have staff and a plan ready to go BEFORE purchasing the company.
    StableHost .:. Unlimited web hosting done right. Experience the unlimited difference.
    PingThat .:. Is your website down? Find out now with our QuickChecker technology.

We are in private conversation with the OP regarding his suspended account (Warez) - we did get a team up but due to some problems with getting extra staff provisioned (unplanned) there were some issues and we do apologize on our end.

If I am correct on who you are, your account was suspended due to Warez. We can't reactivate it till this issue is solved. We've updated your ticket.
    With the previous owner there was no problem about that.
    I wasn't hosting warez, i had a website where the subject was warez, it's not the same thing.

But i do understand if you dont wanna host my website anymore, but! i was supposed to guess that nixism had new rules and owner?

With the previous owner there was no problem about that.
    I wasn't hosting warez, i had a website where the subject was warez, it's not the same thing.

But i do understand if you dont wanna host my website anymore, but! i was supposed to guess that nixism had new rules and owner?

Actually, the old owner made a huge mistake then, because the host that he used (we haven't moved yet) suspended your account, not us. So I guess he did not read their terms.

For God's sake, i've been waiting for three days for the refund you said you'd give me, but i didnt got an answer since then.
    And now, i tried to login into the client area hoping that id finally get an answer, but guess what, i cant even login now.
    Licence validation expired or something.

I just want the money you owe me.

For God's sake, i've been waiting for three days for the refund you said you'd give me, but i didnt got an answer since then.
    And now, i tried to login into the client area hoping that id finally get an answer, but guess what, i cant even login now.
    Licence validation expired or something.

I just want the money you owe me.

We technically we don't owe you one cent - you're currently and have been un-suspended. Billing works M-F 9AM to 10PM. Yesterday was labor day, so billing was not in. We got in today and we're here till 10PM EST - that means your refund should get processed today. You requested it on a weekend, labor day, and now it is the first business day we are here.

As far as the WHMCS - there is no license validation - just logged on here and it was all good.

We technically we don't owe you one cent - you're currently and have been un-suspended. Billing works M-F 9AM to 10PM. Yesterday was labor day, so billing was not in. We got in today and we're here till 10PM EST - that means your refund should get processed today. You requested it on a weekend, labor day, and now it is the first business day we are here.

As far as the WHMCS - there is no license validation - just logged on here and it was all good.
    Using your own words, the account was "Temporarily unsuspended" so i could backup the files.
    The moment i finished the backup, i told you it was done and i closed down the website. It was the deal.
    It's not my fault if you kept it online, mate.

About the client login stuff, i tried on two computers several times and i couldnt log in, but yeah, now it's working fine.

Using your own words, the account was "Temporarily unsuspended" so i could backup the files.
    The moment i finished the backup, i told you it was done and i closed down the website. It was the deal.
    It's not my fault if you kept it online, mate.

About the client login stuff, i tried on two computers several times and i couldnt log in, but yeah, now it's working fine.
    Ok - well - you have to be a lot more patient with refunds. Most companies take at least 2 weeks to process refunds, as it's not just going into PayPal and refunding. It has to go through the billing manager, get changed in WHMCS, and changed in our spreadsheet software for tax purposes. Every canceled account needs at least 1 billing day to process - it has been approx. half a billing day. I made sure the process was expedited - meaning the billing team will process and approve it today, then the refund will be sent anytime from now to 12AM EST (when the last manager in support leaves for the night) .

WHMCS sometimes does hit a hiccup with the license validation, it's not the client nor the hosts fault in this situation. Although it does prove to be an inconvenience for many clients.

Phrenytz, it is understandable that billing and sales are not 24 hours, and do not work on holidays this is generally standard. However as the company rep stated you should be receiving your refund today. Lets hope so, or that he personally see's to it that he refunds you. As I am under the impression he directly is the new owner, he has access to everything to give you a refund. Keep us updated if you do not receive it today.

Billing has just approved this refund and the manager has refunded the client. We refunded the client for the full amount he paid (he paid annually, and used 2/12 months). He was refunded the full amount regardless of the 2 months used.

Excellent, good to hear. Too bad it didn't work out between you two.

Ok - well - you have to be a lot more patient with refunds. Most companies take at least 2 weeks to process refunds, as it's not just going into PayPal and refunding. It has to go through the billing manager, get changed in WHMCS, and changed in our spreadsheet software for tax purposes. Every canceled account needs at least 1 billing day to process - it has been approx. half a billing day. I made sure the process was expedited - meaning the billing team will process and approve it today, then the refund will be sent anytime from now to 12AM EST (when the last manager in support leaves for the night) .
    Quote Originally Posted by CoishAssociates View Post
    WHMCS sometimes does hit a hiccup with the license validation, it's not the client nor the hosts fault in this situation. Although it does prove to be an inconvenience for many clients.

Phrenytz, it is understandable that billing and sales are not 24 hours, and do not work on holidays this is generally standard. However as the company rep stated you should be receiving your refund today. Lets hope so, or that he personally see's to it that he refunds you. As I am under the impression he directly is the new owner, he has access to everything to give you a refund. Keep us updated if you do not receive it today.
    It's totally understandable if a refund takes time, the problem was the time it takes them to answer a simple ticket.
    The customer's service guy asked me for the transfer ID, 30 minutes later i asked him if it was the Paypal's transfer ID or something else and i got no answer.
    The right thing to do would be at least, answer my question, not leave me waiting. That's not the way clients should get treated.
    And the "hollyday/weekend/whatever" excuse is not valid. If you always (and almost imediately) reply to my questions here, you could well do the same at nixism's tickets.

Billing has just approved this refund and the manager has refunded the client. We refunded the client for the full amount he paid (he paid annually, and used 2/12 months). He was refunded the full amount regardless of the 2 months used.
    lol actually the refund was 10 bucks short. The plan i bought was... 60 dollars. I paid 40, because i got refunded the last months of the previous plan i had, it corresponded to 20 buck.

20(refund of the last months)+ 40 = 60 (how much worths the shared business plan for a year)

60 = for 12 months
    50 = for 12 months, minus the 2 months i used
    40 = The refund i got from the new management

We don't operate sales and billing on weekends, at all, simple. There are at least 95% of companies that follow this. If you submit a ticket for billing, especially a refund matter, you're probably not going to get a reply till Tuesday (Monday if it wasn't labor day) - anyways, your reply showed you payed $40.60 USD. We have no access to the PayPal account that you paid. We refunded that. But we will refund the remaining amount before the day ends.

Again, billing works Monday to Friday from 9AM to 10PM EST - so they only login on the weekends to check when they can.

It's totally understandable if a refund takes time, the problem was the time it takes them to answer a simple ticket.
    The customer's service guy asked me for the transfer ID, 30 minutes later i asked him if it was the Paypal's transfer ID or something else and i got no answer.
    The right thing to do would be at least, answer my question, not leave me waiting. That's not the way clients should get treated.
    And the "hollyday/weekend/whatever" excuse is not valid. If you always (and almost imediately) reply to my questions here, you could well do the same at nixism's tickets.

lol actually the refund was 10 bucks short. The plan i bought was... 60 dollars. I paid 40, because i got refunded the last months of the previous plan i had, it corresponded to 20 buck.

20(refund of the last months)+ 40 = 60 (how much worths the shared business plan for a year)

60 = for 12 months
    50 = for 12 months, minus the 2 months i used
    40 = The refund i got from the new management
    Last edited by Veltrap; 09-10-2009 at 02:37 PM.

The remaining $10 was refunded as per my billing manager this evening.

==

Please close.

Yes, it's all solved now.

Thank you

support team is not responding any questions.
    i think vectorlevel hosting ,has come to an end in means of support.

Quote Originally Posted by inci View Post
    support team is not responding any questions.
    i think vectorlevel hosting ,has come to an end in means of support.
    Maybe veltrap should stop focusing on setting up his home office with a bunch of random computers.