Domain reselling - Who is the best? comments and feedback

So my plan was to go with enom for domain reselling until i took a look at ResellOne and noticed they were cheaper then enom.

So this got me thinking, maybe there are better resellers outside so i wanted to take it to the community.. Maybe you can give feedback on one of the resellers below.

Enom
    OnlineNIC
    OpenSRS
    ResellOne
    Directi
    PlanetDomain

I've been using Sedo but the buyers don't always come good...

Directi/Resellerclub lowest price for .com domains is $7.89(+ Paypal comission). Using of their control panel is harder than other registrars'. But they are reliable and their support is faster than most other registrars. I recommend them.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

I recommend reseller club if you are new user and netearthone.com if you are a experienced user. RC 24/7 Live support is really good if you are jusr starting out.

Netearthone is a RC partner from what I understand so it would be best to compare the rates of both, netearth has always been good to us.

OnlineNIC should be off your list of companies, just do a search for them on here.
    James Paul Woods
    Operations Manager
    HostKitty Internet Services

I would recommend netearthone. I've been using them for over a year without any issues. Chris is a great guy and active here on the forums. They currently use the logicbox platform, but are switching to their own soon!
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

Unless you have a lot of domain names, I would seriously consider using eNom.

There is more to purchasing and owning a domain besides "saving" a few pennies on the cost. The company you use needs to have a good control panel, be reliable, and not likely to disappear after realizing they are not making enough $$ selling domains at near-cost prices.

eNom is a good "mix" of very high quality, reliability, and decent prices.

We've been using them for many years and we're still very happy with them. We have approximately 10k domains with them right now and I don't even consider moving elsewhere, even though I know we can get cheaper prices. Sometimes it's worth paying for good quality.

Cheers!
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

There a re number of other registrars that provide good pricing to resellers. Onlinenic, Enom, Resellerclub and Directi club are among them. there is not significant differences in pricing of general TLDs with any of those above. It is more important what kind of regional and national TLDs you are about to sell.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

I have created Wiki Article on Registrar who are Reseller Centric:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/wiki/D...ller_Registrar

Few are White Labeled Registrar, i would recomand you to choose White Labeled One. your customer will never get in touch with them for renewal.

Well i was looking at enom at first but some people have been pointing me to resellerclub which provdies the following.

* Totally Private labeled
    * FREE Ecommerce Websites
    * No Sign-Up Fee
    * No Set-Up Fee
    * Lowest Industry Pricing
    * Dedicated Account Manager
    * Reliable 24/7 Support
    * Money Back Guarantee

Anyone else deal with resellerclub?

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    Unless you have a lot of domain names, I would seriously consider using eNom.

There is more to purchasing and owning a domain besides "saving" a few pennies on the cost. The company you use needs to have a good control panel, be reliable, and not likely to disappear after realizing they are not making enough $$ selling domains at near-cost prices.

eNom is a good "mix" of very high quality, reliability, and decent prices.

We've been using them for many years and we're still very happy with them. We have approximately 10k domains with them right now and I don't even consider moving elsewhere, even though I know we can get cheaper prices. Sometimes it's worth paying for good quality.

Cheers!

Even ConnectReseller has all the Features as you listed of ResellerClub.

ConnectReseller Initial deposit is $99 and it has some better features then RC:

Like:
    Multiple Webshops
    Separate Configuration of all the Webshops
    Domains at Lowest Prices
    Multiple Discounting options

ConnectReseller have good feature, Is they offer API?

I think API is development as per their support team.

yes i just talk to them, API is under development.

I would not recommend ResellerClub as there retail arm (answerable.com) is selling domains at very compatative price's, which is very bothering, such practice would eventually put other RC resellers on a risk of being out of bussiness, and then Answerable.com can take over the domain name being registered by us, I don't think any reseller of this size should not involve in such low priced practise.
    This is sad
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16, Holy Bible.

I agree 100%. If any of our customers goes to eNom.com website, they will see retail prices of $29.95. Very high.

So then they think the prices we are giving them a very good deal and the customer is happy.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    I agree 100%. If any of our customers goes to eNom.com website, they will see retail prices of $29.95. Very high.

So then they think the prices we are giving them a very good deal and the customer is happy.
    'ello MrZ,

I think you are confusing enom.com with enomcentral.com here, go to enom.com and click pricing >> http://www.enom.com/pricing.asp

Tell me where the retail is on that page please?

Please do not take this as a poke, just making people aware that eNom.com does have the pricing in public view.

Chris
    NetEarth One
    ICANN Accredited Registrar, http://reseller.netearthone.com
    SSLReseller - WHMCS SSL module now released into BETA www.sslreseller.com
    Full UK support, 7 days a week 365 days a year!

group under Enom:

Enom.com
    EnomCentral.com
    BulkRegistrar.com

selling domains ranges from 7.95 - 29.95

From where i stand Godaddy seems to be the best choice ...

Godaddy is absolutely the worst choice in domains. Their business practices are horrible, their panel is difficult to navigate and is very heavy on resources. They try to sell you everything under the sun as you're trying to checkout. Just do a search for google horror stories and you'll see that there are many other options out there.
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

I've been with UK2/Resell.biz (formerly Stargate) for the past few years now and wouldn't use any other reseller. I've got $5.95 transfers and $6.95 registrations (for your basic com/net/org.) All other extensions are all reasonably lower than say GoDaddy and Namecheap.
    bakedcss.com / @jordanriane.com
    Available for HTML/CSS/Wordpress gigs

Resellerclub and Enom would be the best choice.

Ashok,

you do lot of Wiki work for WHT.

Anyway Nice Article.

Nice compilation work Ashok, Good Job.
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, so that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16, Holy Bible.

Thank You. Larathef and Skypn:

i am planning to extend above article to include comparison of Reseller Centric Registrars Offerings.

Even i am talking with WHT for inclusion of Above Wiki Page on Home Page of Wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok854 View Post
    Thank You. Larathef and Skypn:

i am planning to extend above article to include comparison of Reseller Centric Registrars Offerings.

Even i am talking with WHT for inclusion of Above Wiki Page on Home Page of Wiki.
    It reflects your true spirit for efforts towards mutual human knowledge dissemination, way to go Bro.

I would recommend directi ( resellerclub)
    Serbian Domains ; iStanCo,accredited registrar for .rs domains

.ES Domains -Unrestricted - Any individual or company can register.
    .BZ Domains - Great names still available.

I recommend nicline.

nicline prices is confusing..

http://www.nicline.com/prices/index.htm

they show * next to levels but nothing is mentioned about what is *?