Thumbs up [Testimonial] Excellent service from

I'd like to begin by pointing out the first post I'd made on this point - it was here

Things I liked about their service:

1. As you see on there, they had a Special at around $60 (100G disk, 2G ram, W2k8 Server, 2.8Ghz CPU, 1600Mhz FSB, 1TB transfer) that I chose to go for. I made the purchase, and within exactly *4 minutes* I received my login details. Not seen this sort of speed anywhere but here.

2. The response to my emails was not only fast, friendly, polite and professional - but also (very important) accurate. I've see companies like vps land give friendly, polite and professional answers - but at times they miss the point completely!!

3. Over the past 5 years I've dealt with several hosting providers, and NOT ONE of them has approached this sort of dual efficiency (fast & accurate).

4. Another quick event that happened earlier today ~4PM IST ( was me disabling the windows firewall. This was done on my developers recommendation (more actually to prove a point) - and the server lost communication with the outside world. I could no longer access any service on the server.

I sent 3 emails, at a breather of 2-3 minutes after each. Before the 3rd email left my gmail outbox, I had Joe's reply, and the ping window I'd left open had a response. I was able to access everything well again.

I had a quick discussion with Joe about a few other aspects of VPS hosting - namely the 'vps data loss' issue rampant on this forum now-a-days. Server time (Pacific time) was about 4 AM.

-- complaints? So far, I have zero complaints. They seem to have all I want - good server, quick service, good pricing.

As long as I get the same excellent stuff from Automated VPS, I'll not even *think* of shifting.

-- what do I run on this server? IIS7, DNS, Firewall from MS. Filezilla FTP. Custom (rfc compliant) POP3, SMTP and a custom Backup service. Also a custom CMS software that doubles as a control panel.

-- minor issues? the lesser-great madjesty of the net - Yahoo! - has declared my IP off limits. They give me a SMTP 421 for outgoing mail, but claim its permanently deffered. I've taken up the issue with the postmaster.

-- if you didnt get any part of this post (technical issues), do a quick google search on the term. Even msbing gives pretty good results on technical articles.

Would be lovely to hear back on your experiences with this host as well.

New York City
    Glad to hear such a detailed and positive review, be sure to keep us updated in the future!

CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Of course

I have never use that host before but thanks to your testimonial now i know 1 more VPS with excellent service.
    I will consider this VPS in my future website.
    Thanks a lot. Please keep us updated.

Great review! Thank you for taking the time and share your experience with us. Best of luck!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

I've had superb uptime and response time so far. The server speed is so good, I the site load time (as per Alexa) has dropped drastically.

I think this shows performance and good price. While others have similar packages at far higher costs, this really is a nice fit.

1TB of bl**dy bandwidth - wonder what I'd do with that!!