Unhappy high load data base in server

i get this error in server
    Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /mounted-storage/home45a/sub004/sc33212-ZYVF/***********/includes/sessions.php on line 89

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /mounted-storage/home45a/sub004/sc33212-ZYVF/***********/includes/sessions.php on line 128

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /mounted-storage/home45a/sub004/sc33212-ZYVF/***********/includes/statistics.php on line 28

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /mounted-storage/home45a/sub004/sc33212-ZYVF/***********/includes/functions.php on line 361

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /mounted-storage/home45a/sub004/sc33212-ZYVF/***********/includes/statistics.php on line 78
    User '***********' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 1)

i think the problem in data base because in the past i was many user online up to 1000 user and have many page preview and the site work fast and staple but now i donnt have this user and the site get this error
    look to my bandwidth
    SELECT title, icon, iconlocation, fileid, description, timesplayed, rating FROM on_files WHERE (cate "
    and when i open phpmyadmin to see on_files table

have you tried optimizing the tables?

You need a VPS/Dedicated server.
    If you have too much traffic please upgrade.

Also sometimes naughty BOTS bombard the site with pageviews and cause them to crash.
    Try banning them if you detect them.
    Softaculous - Auto Installer for cPanel, Direct Admin, InterWorx, Plesk, H-Sphere
    The only Auto Installer that installs 260+ scripts. Install in just ONE STEP!
    Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 60+ OS Templates
    Webuzo - Softaculous for the Cloud i.e. Softaculous Standalone

max_questions is a per-user limit set on a db server. i.e., user 'mysqluser1' can run 30 queries per hour, etc. if the server is your own, increase it for the db user this page is running on. if it is not, ask your server administrator for an increase.
    Database design and performance optimization, custom PHP scripts, and publicly available resources for developers!
    http://www.zeropride.com

It is true that big database or any coding effect on the site so always use small coding.