any body knows when is the google next pagerank update?

does any body knows exactly when will be the next google pagerank update?
    thanks

I think some people have speculated that google only does this at certain times of the year, but I think it is a constant thing, for I manage many sites that go up and down all the time.
    Giving my opinions and thoughts the Moxie Way

do you mean that sites pagerank goes up and down in google toolbar continuously???

No, I don't mean that it goes up and down all the time. Example, site1 is PR 4 for about 3 months and then goes down to 3 for some reason Example 2, site 2 is PR 2 for 3 weeks and then goes to PR 3 1 week later and stays for 5 months and then maybe back down to 2

I don't think it is continous as it is probably more random.

I think thats because websites should update there content to maintain there PageRAnk...

Why bother? You could drop the toolbar altogeter and it wouldn't change a damned thing. That is besides freeing up some time you could use to do something constructive and useful.

thanks for the advice

Why bother? You could drop the toolbar altogeter and it wouldn't change a damned thing. That is besides freeing up some time you could use to do something constructive and useful.
    not sure, go for google toolbar
    WebHost18.com - Domains | Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Server
    Bravo Technologies - Complete Network and Security Solutions Provider

Why? There is no real value in it. All it shows is that the site you are looking at has at least one link from a high PR page. Why break into a sweat over that one?

No one outside Google knows the exact date. I remember last update was in April. Next one should be soon.

try looking closely at seocompany.ca - He knows stuff
    Community Manager @ Cloudflare
    I'm on Twitter too. DMs open.
    Passionate about photography.

Early yrs Google was updating in every 2-3 months.Since this year found updating monthly...but last months not found updation. So expecting this month

Quote Originally Posted by shakir View Post
    Early yrs Google was updating in every 2-3 months.Since this year found updating monthly...but last months not found updation. So expecting this month
    when was the last update? just curious....

it funny, I was just reviewing some of my past clients pr history, and I realized that there are about 3 times per year when this happens within a 2 week time period, and never the same weeks by the way.

I had 47 sites go up in rank in late May 2009, 58 site go up in rank in December of 2008, and 39 sites go up in rank in August of 2008, and I don't have the exact number for April of 2008, but I did have some go up then also. very few went down, and the rest stayed the same.

So having said this, it appears it is totally random or my records are just wrong (they are pretty accurate )

I know this doesn't help much, but I am sharing with you what I got, so I think it is safe to assume that another update will be happening within the next month.

Keep in mind, do not let this drive how you perform SEO, always remember to be consistant with your site, add content, get relevant backlinks, and just make sure your site is user friendly and a clean navigation.

No one knows the exact pattern and i think no one should care about it. I wonder why PR still exists or is it a google's tactic to keep webmasters busy and worry about those things that doesn't make any difference.

What is crazy is that so many people spend so much time discussing something that has so little to offer. Where do they come up with these lunatic ideas? If we could plug that hole how much more resource would we free up? Imagine what could be achieved if these forums actually became the workshops and information exchanges they were always intended to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxie Maxwell View Post
    No, I don't mean that it goes up and down all the time. Example, site1 is PR 4 for about 3 months and then goes down to 3 for some reason Example 2, site 2 is PR 2 for 3 weeks and then goes to PR 3 1 week later and stays for 5 months and then maybe back down to 2

I don't think it is continous as it is probably more random.

Really??? I'm wondering the same thing.
    I thought Google will update pagerank every 2 to 3 months.

Nobody know we can only wait!!

no one can figure out the exact date(maybe matt could lol)
    in my experience, next updating might happen at end of sep or jan next yr. since last updating is the end of jun.

I did some more research and I have realized when my PR has changed so abruptly is due to the update happens right after I did something.

I have also read in several areas of Google that PR updating is being done every day, they just only update to the public every couple of months.

I did some more research and I have realized when my PR has changed so abruptly is due to the update happens right after I did something.

I have also read in several areas of Google that PR updating is being done every day, they just only update to the public every couple of months.
    you must make some misunderstanding.
    1. the Stat.of pr is included in some rate of factor in ranking, so it won't be counnted every day, cuz it's impossible for crawl review your site everyday, (of couse google, yahoo, msn can lol)
    2. usually, Google update once every 3 or 6 months, however, every update can't be done in single day but a period like 2 weeks.

I think I will take Matt Cutt's word over anyone elses.

I think I will take Matt Cutt's word over anyone elses.
    I took half of his points, you know i'd prefer BH anyway.