Looking for a Dedicated Server

Hey everyone,

I'm on the prowl for a dedicated server. Here are my concerns in order from highest to lowest:

1. The quality of management, how much the technicians can/will do, and how available they are by phone and through email.
    2. The amount of monthly bandwidth allowed and the specifications on the server.
    3. Monthly cost. I'm looking to keep the costs of the dedicated server between $200 and $350 per month. I'd be paying on a month to month basis.

Any hosting providers please feel free to contact me by PM or by email: [email protected].

Suggestions from the community here are also definitely welcome!

I'm located in Massachusetts, USA, forgot to mention that in the original post.

Montreal, Canada
    Hosts are not allowed to post advertisements here or contact you, unless you posted in the Requests area.

However, I can personally recommend you get in touch with SoftLayer. They're well-established, reliable and we have many servers with them working perfectly. For your budget, you should get a very nice setup.
    PolurNET Communications
    █ Avoid the Freeze, Enjoy the Breeze! █ A federally incorporated Canadian company at your service since 2004
    Proudly #1 on WebHostingJury and #1 on, the largest domain forum on the web!
    US/UK VPS+ @ ExcellentHost Enterprises || MSSQL 2008/IIS7 @ || soon!

you need a managed or unmanaged server?
    How much Ram/HDD/Bandwidth you need and what CPU

WiredTree are really good and they have some killer deals on right now for fully managed dedicated servers, might want to check them out
    Jason Scales | E: jason.scales(a)
    Web Hosting Manager - Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support