Riderect Loops error after login to plesk 9

Hi every body ,
    I have rented a VPS from a provider that promised to give 24/7 support, but they were ignoring my ticket for 10 days, I really need your help please. My problem is when I log in to plesk9 I only see the menu in the left but the contents of all pages is the following error:
    Redirect Loop

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
    * NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here is error I found in Actions Log in Virtuozzo:
    Operation stop with the VPS(s) service "mysqld" is finished with errors: #703 Can not start/stop/restart service: Stopping MySQL: [FAILED] .
    Please tell me what to do to get this VPS working back again.

Thank you in advance.

New York City

You can try which has plenty of resources and support option on Plesk, but otherwise, I'd seriously try submitting some more tickets/try calling and if still no response, definitely not a good thing there.

Good luck
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I would ask your provider to restart the service node. This is a common issue where the service node responsible for your container freezes or has issues.

you may see the menu on the left and either the right window repeats itself or errors out.

Restarting your own container will probably not help

However if you login through https://yourip:4643 this will get you into the vzpp and you can view what services are running. ie Plesk Panel.

Hope that helps

Thank you guys for your replies, they have refused to help and they told me to upgrade plesk myself, I found this command: /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller , I will try if i need any assistance I will ask you,
    Thank you.

Hi there,
    I upgraded Plesk but it is not working, do you have any suggestions?

If the provider hasn't met what they stated they would offer, and can't help you fix a problem with the Control Panel of your VPS then maybe your next option is to look at another provider.

Another option is, if the VPS is a new empty VPS with just Plesk you could do a OS reinstall of your VPS via Virtuzzo.
    Premium Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Media Streaming Servers
    Dedicated Resources | EU Based

You are right Ashley , but for the moment I have 25 websites hosted on it, I just need to put the plesk back up and then transfer them to another hoster.