Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What do you like to do with free time?

For me I'm a gamer.

I wish I had time for games . A buddy of mine has been trying to get me into WOW for almost a month now (he started 2 months ago) and I've refused. He even went so far as to offer to buy the game and pay for the monthly gaming access fee, but I still refused. It's not the money, it's the fact that I would then lose even more of my time .

If I do have a bit of spare time, I like to read a bit (mostly on-line). I spend time with friends and family, go out for a bite to eat and sometimes just catch up on some much needed rest. Pulling 10-20 hour days isn't healthy and is very tiring, but you get used to little sleep after years of doing it .
    Michael T. @ Resellr.Net - CEO
    The Premier Reseller Hosting Solution
    Visit Us @ Resellr.Net | Follow Resellr.Net on Twitter

I love to play Roller Coaster Tycoon, when my boys are in school. But when they're home, I'm usually buried in a book, Lee Child is my favorite author.
    g.
    "In youth we learn; in age we understand"
    Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

I do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uHurxumlbI
    and sometimes this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CSxngdOtVQ

You know what's great about both of those hobbies? No computers involved!
    Gary Harris - the artist formerly known as Dixiesys
    resident grumpy redneck

Free time, I spend with my kids my family.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

open TTD FTW

I would have to say on my free time I'm definitely a family man. Hanging out with the love of my life and my almost 6 week old baby girl is the greatest feeling I can get. Also, I'm a tattoo guy. I love getting tattoo's. I would for sure say I have a couple. I'm finishing up my two half sleeves up and I would say I go and get work done once or twice a week. And the best thing about it is, it's all free! I love it!

While the free time I visit to my friends and spare time them.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

Definitely spend time with friends and family, go for a drive along the beach, or just enjoy much needed rest

Recently I have been playing Sims 2 and Sudden Attack. Both are pretty fun games.

Other times I'm out with friends/family.

Kids and family all the way, and unfortunatly I don't have alot of free time, but I make sure to have enough for the Fam.
    Giving my opinions and thoughts the Moxie Way

Well i watch documentaries or read books. I am quite interested in astrophysics so it gives me a great feeling when i have free time + some space documentaries.
    HostiaWeb.Com - High-End Shared and Reseller Webhosting Solutions
    █ No Contracts ¤ No Overselling ¤ No Downtime ¤ No Outsourced Support ¤ No Worries
    █ Cpanel/Fantastico/RVSkins | Secure & Tweaked High End Servers | Friendly 24/7 Support
    █ Perl, Zend, Ioncube, Ruby, Pear, Python, cUrl, GD2, Serverside includes, ImageMagick, Zend & More!

Games (PC/360/DS/PS3/Wii lol), particularly RPG's or anything with lots of gameplay hours and stuff to collect, computers & Linux, programming, graphic/web design, photography, running, scuba diving, reading, playing poker, sleeping, cleaning my house, and spending time with my 7-year old boy and my boyfriend!

Fly my plane, go to Knockhill race track, travel (just got back from Czech Republic).

sleeping FTW
    iWebFusion.Net - Shared / Reseller / VPS / Bare Metal / Colocation / IP Transit / Networking
    *Simply Hosting - Wholly owned networks, in-house staff, legions of fans!

I'm a gamer too...

honestly, I read--not just blogs either, I mean REAL books--and not fiction, just stuff that's informative. Games are great too, if I had more time.

I shoot things. It's great to do something that doesn't involve computers, and plus... shooting things!
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Quote Originally Posted by gina_ View Post
    I love to play Roller Coaster Tycoon
    I love that game haha, though the novelty wears off when everything starts to break down hehe

When I do get some free time, a good book or better yet, extra sleep
    New Shared & VPS Offerings Coming Soon!

I'm a gamer too! I wonder if there is a thread where everyone shares their gamertags for xbox live??

I'm sure there are a few of you grumbling (why would you play xbox when PC graphics are sooo much better)

If I did that it would take away my time on WHT haha

Quote Originally Posted by mrzippy View Post
    I shoot things. It's great to do something that doesn't involve computers, and plus... shooting things!
    What do you shoot?

I haven't shot a gun in years. Had a lot of fun shooting bottles and cans, with my dad's supervision of course, as a kid. Shot a lot of kangaroos too, but wouldn't do that these days. It was a different time back when I was a kid.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Free time? I like to stare at it and hope that someday I will have free time.
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***

I like to go to the park occasionally, get a run in here and there, but majority of the time it's gaming and occasional things of the sort.

Spending time with my fiance, and if she is working, i will play WoW and work on my framework (php) that i hope to get to a point where it is complete and possibly make an open-source project out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gina_ View Post
    I love to play Roller Coaster Tycoon, when my boys are in school. But when they're home, I'm usually buried in a book, Lee Child is my favorite author.
    RCT2 FTW!!!

I do quite a bit of stuff in freetime, I play games, browse the net, or go out somewhere and drive around.
    Nothing here right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast