Cant find any useful info on ClientExec...

We are working on the final #'s and details for our reseller plans. We use WHMCS ourselves due to the fact it's quite powerful and easy to work with.

My question is this, would ClientExec be a value added feature to offer clients, or should we just try and include WHMCS even though the price is quite a jump?

Naturally I cannot get much help from ClientExec on this, so that's my major worry. I've been trying to get useful information for the past four days with no luck. They seem to have no clue what I'm asking of them.

Your thoughts?

ClientExec is great Mike and their reseller program is pretty good. I would offer CE as well if I were you.

Code:
    5 Bulk Leased Licenses  	Monthly  	$20.00
    15 Bulk Leased Licenses 	Monthly 	$57.75
    25 Bulk Leased Licenses 	Monthly 	$90.00
    50 Bulk Leased Licenses 	Monthly 	$162.50
    75 Bulk Leased Licenses 	Monthly 	$225.00
    115 Bulk Leased Licenses 	Monthly 	$287.50
    150 Bulk Leased Licenses 	Monthly 	$300.00

Quote Originally Posted by Dave - Just199 View Post
    ClientExec is great Mike and their reseller program is pretty good. I would offer CE as well if I were you.
    Any info to back that up? Pro's and Con's vs WHMCS (besides the price) I know that the modules are fewer, but for cPanel or DirectAdmin resellers we may have ClientExec seems to foot the bill with no issues.

EDIT: I see that you use CE, how long have you been using it, any known things that you don't like or think could improve?

I have been using CE for over 3 years now. We use it for all of our businesses including non hosting. It is a great billing system and Alberto really stays on top of everything.

I always have problem with WHMCS but maybe it's just me. Any service that I purchase through seems to have problems keeping my billing straight.

They could use a couple more modules but they are adding a built in affiliate function to the next version which is just great.