Plese review my website design.

We have just redesigned our hosting coupons website a little and moved Google Ads block to the right side menu as we were adviced earlier. Does it have a better look now? What other recommendations would you provide for our blog design? Thanks in advance.

The sites not IE8 friendly.
    Its screwed up in IE8 but works well in FF.
    Webuzo - Multi user control panel supporting Apache, NGinx, MySQL, MariaDB, Percona, LiteSpeed, Varnish, WordPress, etc.
    Virtualizor - VPS Control Panel supporting OpenVZ, Xen, KVM and has 200+ OS Templates
    Softaculous - Auto Installer with 400+ scripts for Webuzo, cPanel, DirectAdmin, InterWorx, Plesk, etc.

Yea, it doesn't work in IE 8, maybe dont use so many tables or dont use '%' to define the width, IE 8 only likes 'px'. That could solve your cross browser problem.
    Garbott Ltd - Exceptional web development, hosting & consultancy services

Oh, I see, I am using IE 7 and FF. Ok we will make it IE 8 friendly too. Thanks, I haven't tested it properly. I will kick my webmaster as much as I can.

My webmaster has already started updating a website to make it IE 8 friendly either. Many thanks to you, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreyfidrya View Post
    My webmaster has already started updating a website to make it IE 8 friendly either. Many thanks to you, guys.
    I'm pleased to hear your Webmaster is fixing the issue. To bad they were not on the ball sooner but you live and learn. Best of luck to you!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

The point is that I usually use FF browser to see website. He has already fixed. What can you say now? Does it look better now?

I realized that when you click on a coupon or banner it sends you to the site in the same browser. You should try to make the banner link into another tab or a new page because people will be leaving your site to visit others. Just a suggestion
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

Ok, thanks. But they can open it in a new tab or click on the back button as well. I don't see any problems with it at all. Thanks anyway for leaving your opinion.

Some ppl dont like to use the back button (me included) especially when you get accustom to using online databases and shopping online. But it was just a suggestion and your welcome

Yes, I see thanks, cpoalmighty, we will take it into account. We are always happy to consider any suggestion. I am just wondering if our new design looks better now?

Any other thought or ideas on how to improve website design?

If your talking about:
    http://findhostcoupons.com/

I like it nice, clean!
    Jason

It's good , but try to see the competitors websites to see what improvements can be made.

Last edited by SSHocker; 10-12-2009 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tareq89 View Post
    It's good , but try to see the competitors websites to see what improvements can be made.

http://www.nileweb.com
    I would like to hear suggestions on improvements from website users, not from competitors. Website users are targeted audience.

sorry , but you completely mis-understood my opinion.
    iam neither a competitor nor a website user, but i meant that everyone needs to see his competitors work to know your strengths and weaknesses.
    but really i liked your website design.

Dear Tareq89, I fully understood your opinion and appreciate your attempt to help us develop a website in a better way, thanks. We will take into account your tip.

dsfdsf

hihihihihihihihihihi hihihihihi hihihihihihihihihihi hihihihihi v vhihihihihi hihihihihi v hihihihihi vhihihihihi hihihihihi hihihihihi vhihihihihiv hihihihihi vhihihihihi

Quote Originally Posted by chilaquangcao View Post
    hihihihihihihihihihi hihihihihi hihihihihihihihihihi hihihihihi v vhihihihihi hihihihihi v hihihihihi vhihihihihi hihihihihi hihihihihi vhihihihihiv hihihihihi vhihihihihi
    What is wrong with ppl (or bots) like these???? jeez-and-ages

The site looks similar to the other 85,000,000 affiliate review sites. Nothing special about your site IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPenguin View Post
    The site looks similar to the other 85,000,000 affiliate review sites. Nothing special about your site IMO.
    Ok, so what special thisng would you like to see at our website?

Running on ubuntu and firefox it looks nice, nothing is screwed up.

Yes, we have performing some updates on a website recently and it looks much better now.