Thread: GSPAY.COM

* GSPAY.COM

BY ALL MEANS AVOID THESE CROOKS

I think you need to develop why you claim they are a scam a bit better or no one will take your post seriously.
    Last edited by Failsafe Payments; 09-03-2009 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Failsafe Payments - New Website & New Products Launched

CertoConnect (Alternative Payments) - Free Until July 2012

I think you need to develop why you claim they are a scam a bit better or no one will take your post seriously.
    Very true. Generally, payment processors are in the business to make money. Ripping off a single merchant is typically not on their to-do list because it is bad for business and in no way profitable. I am guessing they are holding your funds to pay future chargebacks and refunds, although I do not know your situation, so I can only make assumptions.

<<snipped>>
    Last edited by bear; 09-16-2009 at 08:24 AM.
    Looking for a continuity merchant account? Need helping finding high risk credit card processing? Check out MerchantAccountMentors.com

This merchant was closed because he already was gspay merchant about 2 years ago and scam us by telling that they arrange all shipments. After we make payouts to him, we got massive chargebacks and his balance was over -20,000 USD which gspay gladly pay for him. No problems, we just dont want to deal with such merchant.

I think it is time for processors to create black list of sites/merchant names who generate too much chargebacks and handle thier business this way.
    GSPAY merchant services
    www.gspay.com | www.gspay.cn

Yes holdback was like 4K it wasnt help, this guy simply dont ship anything but got wires from us and then disapear.
    GSPAY merchant services

it depends on bank terms. CB may come for 180 days after a transaction occuring. You as buyer may dispute the transaction for 60 days (according to my bank agreements for a card).
    Credit card processing, online check/ACH and EuroDebit payment solutions for the Internet merchants
    www.psbill.com

In this situation it would be better to trust GSPAY since they have explained the situation rather then the person who made 5 posts on the forum and did not take care to provide any details about the problem...
    X-Cart - PHP shopping cart used by tens thousands online merchants worldwide.
    Follow us on Facebook

Exclamation

A few years ago my gspay account was logged in using the same IP of another account which owed GSPAY funds from chargebacks. Though I dont believe it was -20k which is a big blatant lie, i do think there were chargebacks from the account was not mine. GSpay please show proof that you were scammed 20k. ALso, Please show any proof that you wiered money to me because I have never received anything from GSPAY. When I confronted you the last time about not paying me, you said " i did not request it" . you may search the forums when you said that to me about a year ago. If you are legit then you would pay what is due. not wait for it to be requested., You are a merchant service provider. You pay out what is due, not upon request. After months of stable processing GSpay decided to close my new account saying i owe them 20k. If its true. show me the screenshot of this. very simple..if not, then all i can say to everyone is BEWARE OF GSPPAY

Gspay can't really be trusted, come on they work with these russian/latvian banks, ghetto and underground. If you're desperate, go for it, take the risk. Plus, they are not a real ISO and don't even own their own gateway; at least if they had a gateway, it would be somewhat of a legit company, they don't even have that. Too easy to go under and never come back.

gspay down again, does anybody face the same problem here?

Website could not open and could not login.

Could not access to the payment page.

Quote Originally Posted by jcrewguy View Post
    Gspay can't really be trusted, come on they work with these russian/latvian banks, ghetto and underground. If you're desperate, go for it, take the risk. Plus, they are not a real ISO and don't even own their own gateway; at least if they had a gateway, it would be somewhat of a legit company, they don't even have that. Too easy to go under and never come back.
    that is only your non-objective opinion.
    GSPAY merchant services

Quote Originally Posted by az2824 View Post
    gspay down again, does anybody face the same problem here?

Website could not open and could not login.

Could not access to the payment page.
    Our server had a technical problems. Next time when you could not access just contact us for details in ICQ, msn or skype.
    GSPAY merchant services

Wanted to signup called, no answer, icq no answer for 4 days. Wonderful company. And that's when you dont owe me money...And if i need a payout its hard to imagine how long i would be calling and asking for it ) Good Job.

I read this thread and had to signup to defend here gspay strongly! Yes, they are overseas or working with some banks in latvia or so, but the money that comes is real, and if you are selling sensitive products, like pharma, they can provide you visa processing and you won't find that easily elsewhere. Also they are very reliable, even if they notified merchants that processing banks have to be switched and the old one froze the money - they covered any losses, continued payout, and found a new bank and business was moving on ! I am already processing with them for 4 years and would never change them, even they charge higher than others, and raised the minimum payout now to 4000$..

If you have an account with them, you can submit a support message that will be answered within 2 days by my experience, i dont try to contact them on icq of such as they are never available, but that does not matter much, as they are a great provider.

N. Angelis

I also have to protect GSPAY's good name here. I've been using them for over a year now and am very pleased with their service. Payments are on time and if there are any delays they are good about notifying merchants before hand. They have an internal support ticket system that allows you to communicate quickly with their staff.

GSPAY works with overseas latvian banks because they provide VISA processing for high risk merchants. If your products fall into this category, then I highly recommend them.

Has GSPAY stopped taking on new accounts?
    I recently signed up with them, got approved, tested my site with the gateway, sent them my logo/heading which was installed.
    Sent the activation email, then got a message saying that I should look at a message in my control panel, this said they are not activating new accounts or new sites. It seems kind of strange that they went to all the bother of setting it up and doing all the other stuff, then saying it will not be activated.

Does anyone know if they will be starting to activate sites again?

We are sorry for temporary stop of accepting new merchants and sites. We will start approving new clients on next week. Please always write in support ticket for faster problem solution.
    GSPAY merchant services

gspaycom

Hi

Thanks for getting back to me, I am pleased to hear that.

gspay do good before, but now many payment decline. they said mantain issue. anyone know real reason? R4oe3
    Last edited by yufold; 11-16-2009 at 09:24 AM.

let's be realistic

most of you guys that are using GSPAY are some what in the gray area field so lets not talk about ghetto what not.

As for scamming and not scamming, most business will have good reviews and bad reviews, it is very hard for us to determine who has been scammed and who has not.

Lets make it fair that way
    AIM: GCORPZ INC

Anyone that make the new payment adress working properly in their shop

'http://www.saferpay.de'"
    Last edited by writespeak; 11-17-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Edited by request