Question Manlius...how good are they?

I'm interested in starting up a small hosting business for my area here in WI. It wouldn't be my business's main focus (I do a lot of other things), but I would like to make a little off of it . I've been looking at Manlius's reseller options, and they look pretty good. They seem to have good reviews too, but I wanted to hear from some people here on the boards who've had experience (preferably reseller experience) with them.

I got hit pretty hard with the whole Cyberwings debacle, and I really don't want that to happen again. Thanks ahead of time for the input, I appreciate it

technician,

I am having a great experience with Manlius.com. My customers have been pleased with the service they are getting through me.

The support team for Manlius is always active and responsive, responsive as in dealing with issues and not giving you the general BS some providers give their customers. Reseller special deals are always coming out, so watch out on their reseller forums once/if you become one.

If you report a problem, they're on it, and pricing is very flexible for add-on's.

Well, good luck, I recommend Manlius, I have left the Cyberwings Drama Team too. So, take my word for it.

Thanks for the info! I feel kinda dumb, I noticed someone else already asked the question in the forum here .

I guess I'd like to hear some more feedback if possible by others.

technician,

Maybe you'd like to see what other Manlius.com customers are saying, go to, http://forums.manlius.com/index.php?act=SF&f=7