Dream-hosting.co.uk Review

I have been a customer of Dream Hosting for the past two years, on their Silver Web Hosting Plan, at just £9.99 per year - a very good price for any web host really.

I havent had to use the support ticket system over the past two years, so can't comment on it.

In terms of reliability, in the past two years I havent had any noticable downtime - which I suppose is proven by their guarantee of 99.9% reliability.

Everything works and my pages load quickly and i havent had a problem at all.

In conclusion, I'd like to recommend this company to anyone, they offer a good service, at awesome prices and are reliable to say the least.

They're located in the UK, and pricing is in GBP but I'd estimate that was around $16 per year.

Thanks for reading, hope this helps

Nice review, their site does look a tad outdated imho but as long as their service and support are solid what does that matter?

You should either post your domain publicly to verify your review or report it privately to the moderation team at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6371077.

It's not that I disbelieve you or doubt your review - this is common practice here at Web Hosting Talk
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Yeah I have to agree, the site does look awful... but it does work haha.

Erm, a site I have on currently is www.ryan-bate.co.uk if thats ok.

Always good to hear of reliability. Though am curious how thier support is when you need it.
    bihira.com | 10+ Years of Web Hosting Experience!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    cPanel | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Softaculous
    Find us on facebook and follow us on twitter @bihira

do they really use a hyphen? can't find anything at dreamhosting.co.uk/ only with the hyphen but at 9 pounds a year isn't bad for smalltime webmasters

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus255 View Post
    do they really use a hyphen? can't find anything at dreamhosting.co.uk/ only with the hyphen but at 9 pounds a year isn't bad for smalltime webmasters
    The domain name with hypen and without are 2 different domain names and I assume belong to the 2 different web hosting services. So you see what you see
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

Well, Their webhosting wouldnt really be all that helpful to most web developers since the max Disk space they offer is 4GB and thats for the Max Plan. I mean some of my MMO Customers use 10GB on their web hosting account and its only 12.95$/month. But i suppose like the rest of you said its decent for "small time" web masters