ExcellentHost Review

I've been a client of ExcellentHost for quite sometime now, actually my account was upgraded from PolurNet when I moved from shared to VPS and latter to dedicated server as my site grew.

My experience with ExcelletHost has been positive and I rarely contact them regarding a technical problem, but when I do they offer full support, even if the problem is entirely of my own making.

They normally take 4-6 hours to take on a problem after a ticket is open, but once they get into it they solve it pretty fast. This might seem slow but their answer is always positive to me, I used to work with a hosting company that treated me like crap, like if I were abusing their servers, but that has never been the case here even with a much heavier traffic.

These are my 2 cents. I hope some one finds this review helpful.

Montreal, Canada
    Just came across this thread from a search - Thanks for your review and welcome to WHT, Diego! Most WHT members usually remember to welcome you here, guess the thread was overlooked.

It has actually been more than 3 years since you were a customer according to our records and it's nice of you to think of posting a review about us. It has been a pleasure having you as one of our valued customers and wish you well with your websites.
    PolurNET Communications
    █ Avoid the Freeze, Enjoy the Breeze! █ A federally incorporated Canadian company at your service since 2004
    Proudly #1 on WebHostingJury and #1 on, the largest domain forum on the web!
    US/UK VPS+ @ ExcellentHost Enterprises || MSSQL 2008/IIS7 @ || soon!

Sounds like a wonderful company! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Always a pleasure reading positive feedback from the client in regards to a web hosting company. I hope your relationship with the company continues. Thanks again!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

First of all a warm welcome to WHT. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with ExcellentHost. Also share a domain or IP hosted with them so that you will get your review validated by the moderators. You can use the following link if you want to make it private.

Keep us updated again in future.