Bay Area, California USA

* web designer wanted immediately for project

Hello. I am seeking a web designer that can do some amazing creative things with flash. i need about 6 pages designed. Word content will be provided. Logo creation needed too. please respond with your contact information, experience, and your pricing. Please list if you're negotiable as well. please include your previous work. Seeking a well experienced web deisgner. You must know a great deal of web designing formats (html, css, flash, photoshop, php, programming, etc).

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by jadexter View Post
    Please take a look at our portfolio:
    Highly recommended for this type of project.
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

Hi, we are a very experienced team of web designers and developers. You can find us at . Please, contact me at dn(at) to ask for some more amazing flash design examples. To determine the price we need to know more details about your requirements. So, please, contact us.
    Last edited by CoolDiamond; 09-03-2009 at 06:49 AM.

United Kingdom

Hi I can help

My name is James , I am building up my company and have 12 years exp with websites and graphics including flash.

If you would like to discuss with me what you would like I would be happy to help purely due the fact I want to build up my portfolio for my freelance business.

I currently work for another web design company as an Help desk consultant and also work for them doing their logos and banner ads etc.

I am sick of watching them get all the money for my work and paying me peanuts so I am literally trying to make it on my own. I am still working there so I have to be hush hush about this until my company gets to the point I can show the sign of victory and while breezing out of the door.

I only have 4 posts here so far so I can not link but my profile shows my contact methods , I am on windows live. Please get in touch if I can help any of you guys out, I joined this forum to help people and build up business relationships.

Thank you