Serif Page Plus users...i need your help ;) plz

Hi Guys,

One of my clients is having problems using the software "Serif Page Plus version 8". They are able to upload their files correctly, but it uploads them into the directory ABOVE their "PUBLIC_HTML" folder. Thus, their files are not viewable via their URL.

Does Serif Page Plus version 8 allow the user to specify an upload folder? If so, could you please let me know how to do so or a screenshot would be very helpful.

Here is the link to the software company site for those who might want to know.

Thanks for any help you can provide on the issue

I have an older version and I haven't installed it on this PC. I guess many here don't use it, and I've never used it to upload.
    Whats wrong with using cpanel or an FTP proggy to upload?
    I can play with the other PC tomorrow, and see if I can figure it out.
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

Actually, i recommended to the client that he use CPanel or an FTP program, but he has been using Serif for a while and feels it would be great if i can get it working for him.

He's using CPanel, but i also would like to know just incase another user comes along with the same problem

ATST if you could give it a try...i would be very greatful

Thanks a bunch