Simplywebhosting... any good?

Hi all,

I am looking at VPS hosting at simplywebhosting:

The prices seem pretty cheap for a virtual dedicated server. Is this for real?

Anyone have any input on this web hosting company?

Thank you.

hi zetazone

i use simplywebhosting from Sept 2002 and i recently got a VPS account from them

Support is very good and they offer cheap VDS prices. I suggest u try them getting a small VDS account and if u r happy with them upgrade.

good luck

always chasing the west wind

I'm under the impression that SimplyWebHosting are run by, which also runs [or thereabouts].

And so far as I can tell, there are no complaints about any on WHT.

I've been looking at the reseller [Upipe], and I do like that they lay all their technical specifications for scrutiny. Maybe it's blah - but to me it reads as a tech orientated company who know exactly what they're doing.

They also appear to have been in business for some time - which has to be good.

I've been looking at Advantagecom and Nirmani, and just tested both by submitting a presales support question to gauge their care.

Both replied very quickly and both appear very good, support-wise.

I'm thinking that I'll probably end up with Nirmani, simply because of their immediate connectivity to Europe [Nirmani servers are in New Jersey, and Advantcom host from the West coast, USA]. But if I could open a second plan, with emphasis on the US and Asia, I'd certainly consider Advantagecom.