Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Question Looking for Cheap ICANN registrars for reselling Domains!

Hello,

I'm currently doing $16k in domains with resellerclub but the bulk price that I'm getting with them is $7.69 for .Net/Com domains.

Does any one know a registrar that offer .Net for around $5.5 and .Com for around $7.15 range (for bulk purchase)?

I'm currently considering www.netearthone.com that offer in the same range but I'm considering more options. I'm only interested in ICANN registrars that are in 3 or more years in business.

Look forward to your recommendations.

Of the logicbox registrars I would recommend www.resell.biz & www.netearthone.com. I have used both, Resell.biz has the lowest price, is best for those who don't need hand-holding, & is operated by the UK2.NET/US2.NET/MidPhase group. netearthone.com is slightly more expensive with faster support.

Try with enom and reseller club.
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

Pretty sure you can't touch those prices through Enom.
    Your one stop shop for decentralization

Considering cost, 7.69$ is a very good pricing at this moment.

resell.biz and netearthone.com are good suggestions.

resellone.net is cheaper (below cost), but i've read that their tech support is slow,for long time seemed an abandoned project from old ev1, now theplanet.
    Their forums were abandoned, full of spam, today they have cleaned all the mess in their forums, maybe they could deserve a second chance, but i recommend you to investigate it before putting your money in.
    Mousa: [as Rambo prepares to play Afghan game 'buzkashi'] God must love crazy people.
    Rambo: [getting on horse] Why?
    Mousa: He make so many of them!

I have been using NetEarthOne.com for 2 years now and while www.resell.biz is cheaper. It's still and easy choice for me to stay with NetEarthOne. Their support is superb. It's online every time I have needed it. Their responses have always been polite and quick. Even when it was my fault for the issue they have always helped me.

For the sake of .50 cents per .com I could save,I am happy to pay the extra to know I have someone to help when I really need it.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by assistanz247 View Post
    Try with enom and reseller club.
    next time before you signature advertise please at least read the post.

I'm currently doing $16k in domains with resellerclub

For the likes of enom and resellerclub it is difficult to go lower than that since they have a lot more operational costs than the smaller registrars.

Also, I would not sacrifice support for that extra 40-50 cents a year!!

I assume you need to think about the customer services as well not only about the price. In this sense I assume enom is one of the best. That is my vision
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I assume you need to think about the customer services as well not only about the price.
    I have my own support staff and I'm reselling in bulk for my resellers so support is not going to be a big issue unless if their system has lot of errors etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    Of the logicbox registrars I would recommend www.resell.biz & www.netearthone.com. I have used both, Resell.biz has the lowest price, is best for those who don't need hand-holding, & is operated by the UK2.NET/US2.NET/MidPhase group. netearthone.com is slightly more expensive with faster support.
    Thanks

At $6.95 Resell.biz .COM seems to be the cheapest. Does the price include the ICANN fee?
    Last edited by Junkfriend; 09-02-2009 at 02:10 PM.

You can also checkout resellone
    They sell for $6.49 but not sure if that includes the ICANN fee and CC fees.
    Toeki - a Fikarast Co., Ltd. business (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net

Quote Originally Posted by Junkfriend View Post
    Thanks

At $6.95 Resell.biz .COM seems to be the cheapest. Does the price include the ICANN fee?
    yes, that incl. all fee's.
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

Quote Originally Posted by eming View Post
    Thanks! Is there a c/c processing fee when we topup the account?

Prashant T.

Don't run after Success. Run after Excellence and Success will soon follow.

Quote Originally Posted by eming View Post
    eming,

How its affordable to you? Registry cost is 6.86 and ICANN is 0.20 total comes to $7.06, why you guys are selling at $6.95 and doing loss of $0.11.

Even if i count your payment to Logicboxes, its somewhere around $0.35

so total loss of $0.46...

I'm currently doing $16k in domains with resellerclub but the bulk price that I'm getting with them is $7.69 for .Net/Com domains.

Does any one know a registrar that offer .Net for around $5.5 and .Com for around $7.15 range (for bulk purchase)?
    With registrar costs at $6.86 and $4.98 (PLUS ICANN fee of 18 to 20 cents) for .COM and .NET respectively, I doubt you would get prices with razor-thin profit from a HEALTHY registrar with that relatively low volume (of about 2,500 domains). It's very unlikely that those nickels and dimes could cover BOTH overheads AND profit.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

Quote Originally Posted by nameslave View Post
    With registrar costs at $6.86 and $4.98 (PLUS ICANN fee of 18 to 20 cents) for .COM and .NET respectively, I doubt you would get prices with razor-thin profit from a HEALTHY registrar with that relatively low volume (of about 2,500 domains). It's very unlikely that those nickels and dimes could cover BOTH overheads AND profit.
    Actually I talked to Planet, they do offer it for $6.49 with no extra fees but their not my cup of tea as they don't support the reseller feature.

What do you mean by "they don't support the reseller feature"?
    Toeki - a Fikarast Co., Ltd. business (Accredited .WS & CentralNIC Registrar)
    We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers and all crypto currencies (BTC, ETC, LTC ...etc)
    █Domain Registration http://www.toeki.net

Junkfriend

you mean they dont provide you support if your domains stucks in processing.

if they dont give you cup of tea then its ok but they need to support.

Quote Originally Posted by Toeki View Post
    According to me it means you cannot be a reseller of ThePlanet for selling domains. For them all are customers and they have the same rate for everybody.
    Prashant T.

Don't run after Success. Run after Excellence and Success will soon follow.

You are expecting the provider not to have any profit, or should I say, sell for a loss? .net itself cost $5.18 and .com cost $7.06 both including ICANN fees. Don't forget the support the registrar has to provide for you, and the platform development, upgrade and maintenance cost.

You are getting a decent deal for .com but definitely not for .net. I would expect to pay about $5.75 in the best scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Toeki View Post
    It means I'm not able to sell domain reseller accounts with their system

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopFreak View Post
    You are expecting the provider not to have any profit, or should I say, sell for a loss? .net itself cost $5.18 and .com cost $7.06 both including ICANN fees. Don't forget the support the registrar has to provide for you, and the platform development, upgrade and maintenance cost.

You are getting a decent deal for .com but definitely not for .net. I would expect to pay about $5.75 in the best scenario.
    what is your experience in domain businesses?

Actually I talked to Planet, they do offer it for $6.49 with no extra fees
    You do know that ResellOne is actually selling BELOW COST (as kind of a loss leader for their dedicated servers sales at the Planet), right? They used to sell at $5 a piece a few years back when they were still an OpenSRS reseller.
    Co-Founder @HostHideout. Profoundly influenced by #Bauhaus, @Nameslave unrepentantly embraces #Minimalism with a bias for functionality, color theory and pixel precision: a #multimedia messenger in the McLuhan sense. His totally irrelevant M.Ed. dissertation examines Organizational Culture and Change Management. He also likes Patrik Ervell, Wong Kar-wai and IKEA.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast