Which is the best web hosting?

I just want to know which is the best web hosting do you think?

http://www.nouptime.com/ This web host is the best....for a good laugh

their support is awesome. every time i think that there's no other possible way someone can tell me to get bent.. they do it again!

Quote Originally Posted by bonder008 View Post
    well that depends on what are your needs...

Well, it might be the company which support team is available 24/7 providing top-level support when the customers needs it.
    Support Facility | 24/7 web hosting technical support services
    Technical support | Server management | Data migration

Technical Articles

What are your needs? Disk space and bandwidth? Any particular software or configurations?

There are many great web hosts to choose from. We cannot really point you into one direction.

Requirements and your budget are important factors to consider.

There is no best, but there are surely some that will fit your needs very well. Nobody is going to be able to make any sort of helpful advice without hearing what your needs are or having more information on what you are wanting to do with the hosting.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

This question will haunt us forever
    █ All time best VPS Hosting is now more affordable
    █ Compare different VPS hosting Providers
    █ Ultimate place for Top VPS Hosting Comparison
    █ Reviews | Ratings | News | Articles | Forum | Offers

HOSTGATOR.com

Its a very hard question. There are many giant web hosting companies working 24x7 to maintain uptime and provide a great customer service. The companies are massive, its upto you to choose the best!
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

Quote Originally Posted by assistanz247 View Post
    Its a very hard question. There are many giant web hosting companies working 24x7 to maintain uptime and provide a great customer service. The companies are massive, its upto you to choose the best!
    In contrast there are also many smaller web hosting companies working 24x7 to maintain uptime and provide great customer service. These companies are small and it's still up to the OP to choose the best
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bonder008 View Post
    Web hosting is used for a lot of purposes.. Some web hosts are geared strongly towards a particular niche.. I.e. certain CMS or blogs.

It all depends on what you need in particular, what purpose you need web hosting for, your requirements and the budget you have in mind.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

This is impossible to answer. There's so many out there, and it depends on what you require. You might only require basic hosting for minimal cost, or you might want the full works and a bigger budget.

There's no company who will be best no matter what type of service you require.

The best is the one that best works for you. But even in such scenario, there are better web hosting service but you just don't know that... We can play with the words a lot because the point is that there is not an answer of this question. Anyone who needs to use any kind of web hosting service should know what kind of services they really need to use. And the best web host is the one that would provide the reliable service with the specs you need...
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

I assume everyone have own best web hosting company in mind and that do not match with other web hosting providers.
    I assume that is personal not public
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

well i have been using Hostgator and its awesome...thier support is great and everything is just perfect..except the thing that they charge nice and handsome amount..lol