Designer required for site critique

I've almost completed a design and would like a pro to look over and give me any suggestions on how to improve it (or even a quick redesign if required) as I'm quite weak in this area.

I would pay for your time to look over the design although I'm on a very tight budget.

A knowledge of wordpress would be needed as the design will be sliced by myself for WP use.

Thank you.

We can look it over for you. I will have a team of my designers critique it. ie coding faults, logo, background, colour coding, menu bars etc. Send me a PM if interested

Hey tonyz..

We can help you with the appraisal of your design/code. We can give you a complete report on how user experience (UX) can be improved through the design/code.

PM me if interested.

C3 - Converge Creative Consultants -

Dear Tonyz,

It would be an honor to look at your web design creation and give you some positive feedback along with ways to make your overall design structure stronger. I will sit with you (via skype, msn or aim) and talk one-on-one with you in regards to your design. I've been doing web design and development for 4+ years (about 5) and been on many design and development teams. Your able to learn more about my skills and knowledge by visiting my online resume at or take a look at my web design and development agency

Thank you for your time and I look forward in working with you. Have a wonderful day!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

Work was undertaken by The-Pixel. I'm very pleased with Lindi's work and advice and look forward to working with her in the future!