Please advice for a reliable VPS hosting in Europe

I'm really tired of my latest bad experience with DME hosting and 2host.com and now I'm looking for a REALLY RELIABLE VPS hosting provider in Western Europe to host 4 small-medium traffic blogs.

My budget is $30 (upper limit), for a 512Mb guarantee memory VPS.
    I don't care for bandwidth and storage (most of images and media are stored in cloudfiles.com).
    What I need is daily or bi-daily image backups (2-3 Gb), up to 1h response in support tickets, instant activation and payment with Paypal.

My budget is strictly up to $30, because for $70 I can order a European dedicated server with 2Gb ram (leaseweb.com & hetzner.de)

Any advice?? T.I.A

Hi,

For 512mb ram in Europe you'd probably need to increase your budget a bit from $30 Unless you don't want any control panels etc..

Reason why you can get dedicated servers so cheap is because chances are they're not managed and also do not include any control panels or extra support and are probably on the lower end.

Good luck, might want to try the "FIND A HOST" option.

Cheers
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

30$ equals to about 20 Euro's - sounds realistic, just keep on checking the offers section.
    Ekin Ersoy
    Stagnom Servers | Europe Dedicated Servers with Redefined Support
    Follow us on Twitter: @StagnomUK | Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Stagnom

Quote Originally Posted by sdiama View Post
    I'm really tired of my latest bad experience with DME hosting and 2host.com and now I'm looking for a REALLY RELIABLE VPS hosting provider in Western Europe to host 4 small-medium traffic blogs.

My budget is $30 (upper limit), for a 512Mb guarantee memory VPS.
    I don't care for bandwidth and storage (most of images and media are stored in cloudfiles.com).
    What I need is daily or bi-daily image backups (2-3 Gb), up to 1h response in support tickets, instant activation and payment with Paypal.

My budget is strictly up to $30, because for $70 I can order a European dedicated server with 2Gb ram (leaseweb.com & hetzner.de)

Any advice?? T.I.A
    Is germany of France an option ?