hardware/software review site

Hello, what do you guys think about a hard ware soft ware review site? I've got some people interested in starting one (not sure what forum this would go in sorry). Would it do any good?
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

That would be a unique combination. I've seen plenty hardware review websites, but either with no software reviews or not a sufficient amount of software reviews.

Btw, if you're interested, I do have LithiTech.com up for sale. Domain and layout are all included.

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Though places like cnet and zdnet (same place) do both. You have any other hardware related names?
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com

how much for lithitech and does the layout have psd's - or how much for just the layout, curious
    Don't look for a way out.

he's just selling the template. I work for a review company as well. We review both. I guess sometimes reviewers think its cool to review hardware cause it can get expensive and they get to keep it.

also interactive you're going to have to get major traffic before review places will even cater to you. O'Reilly books seem cool to work with and so is Belkin.

Originally posted by progex
    That would be a unique combination. I've seen plenty hardware review websites, but either with no software reviews or not a sufficient amount of software reviews.

Btw, if you're interested, I do have LithiTech.com up for sale. Domain and layout are all included.
    You should know better than to advertise in the Lounge....