fusedhosting.net down?

Hi all is fusedhosting.net down for anyone else as well?

My sites are down and their site is down, someone noticed other outages this week as well, with no warning via email or anything about any downtime.

Getting quite frustrated with them!

Yup

Yup down for me as well

Down from Pune, India.
    This should be in the Network outages forum.

Do they host all websites on one server ? Or client websites & company website on same server ?

Yeah, it's down here too

It's up from Greece.

I think they have changed their routing, now it passes through italy from greece

It's up in Iowa.

Yeah it is back up now, i will email them with my frustration and ask what the hecks going on.

Edit -> Well i would email them, but my emails bounce, i am one unhappy customer!
    Last edited by liamdawe; 08-31-2009 at 12:06 PM.

Perhaps log a ticket from here > https://www.fusedhosting.net/billing/submitticket.php

If your emails are bouncing back.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSRV View Post
    Perhaps log a ticket from here > https://www.fusedhosting.net/billing/submitticket.php

If your emails are bouncing back.
    I just tried, doesn't work, sends me to a blank page when i submit a support request, my website is up, but the whole filesystem looks like it is read only, i can't do anything bar backup my site and find a new host!

Quote Originally Posted by liamdawe View Post
    I just tried, doesn't work, sends me to a blank page when i submit a support request, my website is up, but the whole filesystem looks like it is read only, i can't do anything bar backup my site and find a new host!
    Ouch! Good luck finding a new provider.

i just joined to post in this topic, doesn't anybody know what's going on with them, i have 10 months on 1 year proxy hosting with them, if they are down how can i get the money back? if i can at all..

i got a response from, did anybody else received a reply to tickets?

bad news really

Does anyone know what the problem is/if or when it will be fixed?

down again...i don't know what to say...

Quote Originally Posted by Human12345 View Post
    down again...i don't know what to say...
    You can try contacting Joe on Namepros.com. He is the owner.

this is his signature there at namepros
    Myself and "JackHeskett" are no longer associated with FusedHosting.net. Please pipe all PMs to admin [at] fusedhosting.net.
    i think that there is a new owner, they sold it....

Problems with fusedhosting

Is there some way to contact them by phone? Where are they located. I have lost my blog and email.

Thanks for the Info

They were supposed to be back up by afternoon yesterday, but still nothing. Is there any other info on this mess?

Yay, someone new to sue.

Well, Jack and Joe sold the company, and the new owners have make it impossible to get in touch with them. You call goes to voice mail, you email, no response, They took the catcha off the support tickets so now you cant send those. cpanel is messing up so you cant get in to back up your files.

Fused Hosting? Sounds like a bunch of nitwits trying to profit off the good name of Fused Network, whom might I add is an excellent provider! We cheerfully use them for our off-site status page and some dev pages ... no screwup's or incompetent owners there, that's for sure!

you can post in previously created tickets, i did, and they are responding...i bought 1 year hosting, i asked for my money back they told me that refund was "processed" but so far after 7-8 hours i didn't receive a cent...i think they are screwing with me...

What method are they refunding you through? if it's straight to your card it won't show up instantly.

i don't know to be true, i paid with PP balance, i hope they'll return it there...

hi everyone, fused support is responding to my tickets, is the same happening to anybody else?