Spam Test Website?

Hi guys, please correct me if my concept of anti-spam is wrong.

Is there a website that host many of the anti-spam program and test your domain's email to see if it will be rejected by any one of the programs.

I can't explain it well, but basically, is there an anti-spam version of VirusTotal.com?

I wanna test my domain email to see if PayPal has rejected my email as spam or just ignored my email.

Thanks for any help!

Moved > Technical & Security Issues.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

If I understand correctly, you basically want to know if there's a service that will run your e-mail through many different anti-spam programs?

Many operate by using filters on the body of the message, not the server it's from. I don't know of any services that do that, but it wouldn't surprise me if there were some. At work, I run our newsletters through command-line SpamAssassin to make sure no one chose words that happen to be favored among spammers, and our newsletter vendor has a Spam Test tool that does the same sort of thing.

If you think it's specifically your server, and not message content, check your IP in a DNSBL lookup tool, like http://www.dnsbl.info/ or the like. I don't know specifically what Paypal uses for anti-spam. Another question -- are you running SPF on your domain?

More specific to your problem than to the technical side of things, don't they send you a confirmation e-mail when they receive your mail? Did you get that? Is it possible that your anti-spam is rejecting their mail? Just a few thoughts.

Oddly PayPal doesn't seems to send a confirmation email... I've check my spam folder and it's empty.

I am actually using Google Apps for my domain email. From what I know, I think some spam filter checks the email header and match the domain name with the originating server? So if they detect that it is a Gmail server but the domain name's not gmail.com they would reject it? (Please correct me if i'm wrong)

doesn't matter if you use Google APs for your mails.
    it would be better to ask support team of Paypal to know what is stooping the mail.

Ok! Just re-emailed them with my original gmail account. Waiting for their reply now...