var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
Kualo Site Re-Design & Brand
We've just completed a re-brand and site re-design.
What do you think?
Would love to hear your thoughts, and if you spot any bugs or typos please let me know!
I love it, good job
I like it, its nice and clean, but you have no meta tags
(being REALLY picky) maybe add some? Might help for SEO.
- Professional web development & consultancy services
- Prestigious shared, cloud, dedicated and gaming hosting solutions.
1. I like the multiple calls to action on the home page.
2. The "slide" transition effect in your flash header is a bit distracting. I would rather see it as a dissolve.
3. The first slide in your flash file is a very prominent black background, overpowering the page. Perhaps consider softening it up with a radial or linear fill?
4. Your Cloud Flash video is funny. Good job.
5. On the cloud/whatisit page, the testimonial on the right seems to cover up some image under it. (In Firefox)
6. I understand your concept of having different header colors for web hosting, cloud, dedicated and resellers but personally, I find it a bit unsettling. I prefer to see more consistent colors throughout a site. But that's just me.
7. IMO, you use too many colors. For example, http://www.kualo.com/cloud/discount-cloud-hosting. Just too many color. Makes it look it bit too "circus-y". Again, perhaps that's just me.
8. On http://www.kualo.com/resellers/host-unlimited-domains , I would like to see ALL the features at the bottom of the page have a popup tooltip. You left some out.
9. Your 60 day money back guarantee in the right column is not hyperlinked. I would prefer to see it hyperlinked to somewhere that it explains it with a bit more detail.
10. Overall, I can see that you have put much care and thought into the new design. Very good job.
- Flash tutorials since 2002
- 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials
Overall its a nice design. I wish I knew what your website before this one looked like. Great job and best of luck to you!
We develop brand identity for the web.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!
By prelude785 in forum Design Offers
Last Post: 07-26-2005, 02:50 PM
By ebizcraftsman in forum Shared Hosting Offers
Last Post: 11-07-2004, 01:09 AM
By Limax in forum Design Offers
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 04:58 PM
By Jedito in forum Web Site Reviews
Last Post: 02-25-2004, 08:06 AM
By NationHosts in forum Running a Web Hosting Business
Last Post: 02-14-2003, 05:02 PM