Have anyone used AWBS - ANY feedback

Have anyone used AWBS - www.awbs.com

ANY feedback

I am not using it, but I have contacted them once for bug reporting, and they acted quickly. Seems a good support service there. Why do you want to ask about it only? There are some other billing software out there

We've been using it on two websites for many years... it is excellent software, has a lot of advanced features, and is well supported.

I give it a very good recommendation to anyone looking for a high quality advanced billing system.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

We have purchased an AWBS owned license before. It is an advanced billing software and has a lot of features. But it is very complex and customization is very hard. Because there are many template files. If you look a site that used AWBS when you can see it looks like others. Because most people don't try for customizing it because of this.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template.
    www.domaincart.net - Demo

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    We have purchased an AWBS owned license before. It is an advanced billing software and has a lot of features. But it is very complex and customization is very hard. Because there are many template files. If you look a site that used AWBS when you can see it looks like others. Because most people don't try for customizing it because of this.
    Actually they have changed their template system since then. I believe customizing it is much better and easier now.

Yes, AWBS now has two "types" of templates:

- Portal mode
    - Regular mode

The "portal mode" is just like all the other billing systems (whmcs, clientexec, etc..) where the billing software runs by itself and has nothing to do with the main website.

The "regular mode" is where you can have AWBS actually run your entire website.

The portal mode works nicely, and allows you to "integrate" the software with just a simple change to the header/footer files... just like every other billing software around.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

I have been using AWBS for some years now. I would recommend it to anyone. Templates are a bugger to sort out though!

For Domain/Hosting/VPS - i can recommend AWBS to anyone right now. It work just great. For dedicated server provision it need some improvements but look as developer already take care about this. It's now much better than two year ago when we purchase AWBS
    Rustelekom LLC Dedicated server since 2002, RIPE NCC member, LIR, AS51168

I actually never heard of it until now...
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!