Exclamation Looking for a VePortal guru

Hello,

We are looking at hiring a VePortal guru. We have some issues with the VePortal VPS control panel installed on some of our servers.

This positions requires the person to be contactable via MSN and be able to provide us with updates every 20minutes / half an hour.

Strictly no school kids or teenagers!

You will be paid on a per issue basis or exchange in services up to you.

If you are interested please email me through your resume/information about you to [email protected]

Thanks

Jake

Not sure there are that many people using it at the moment to have any Guru's, I have the developer on my msn.
    You should too
    - Buying up websites, side-projects and companies - PM Me! -

Quote Originally Posted by ZanyHost View Post
    Not sure there are that many people using it at the moment to have any Guru's, I have the developer on my msn.
    You should too
    What's his MSN if you don't mind sharing?

or can you PM me the address?

Thanks

Jake

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzServers-J View Post
    You can probably get good and free support by going direct
    Definitely not Jason , their support is only when they decide to go online very frustrating when you pay for an owned license then a couple of days after the website marks the license as invalid and they take 48 hours to get back to you saying please make sure "SElinux is disabled" im willing to spend big money with these guys but if i cant get good support ill have to move.

Hi,

I'm using veportal too. If the developer don't mind, can you pm me his contact too?

Have you submitted a ticket to their support desk?

We use VePortal and I've never had any problems getting in touch with the developer.

Hi Jake,
    I'm not too sure where you get the 48 hour figure from, And the answer you were given was also the solution to your problem, Alike ZanyHost and AHN, These guys both get support within 24 hours, 9 times out of 10 we get the tickets replied to within 2-4 hours.

There is no longer any "Single" developer anymore, vePortal is now spread across different devisions, The developer that the above are refering to is rarely available via messengers anymore. And unknown requests are ignored via MSN or AIM.

vePortal has two major methods of contact, A manned support desk and a new active community.

However good luck in your search, There are quite a few people using vePortal now and so it shouldn't take too long to find someone .

This thread can be closed now.

We have moved away from vePortal due to too many issues.
    - W4 Networks
    www.w4networks.com